Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel He physique and jaw mogs 85-90% of men. Can women ever lose?

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
1528219986923-jpg.559018

why do women even need to try anymore when they can just eat themselves till they look like pigs and still date the top 10% of men

I see nothing out of the ordinary. Just a KWEEEEEN with a 3/10 man. Be thankful inkwells :soy::soy::soy:

his eye area could be fucked or he could have a fetish. Some Chads end up going for ugly females not because they have to but because they want to.

She looks really soft

I see nothing out of the ordinary. Just a KWEEEEEN with a 3/10 man. Be thankful inkwells :soy::soy::soy:

"If he was taller (he needs to tower her) and had dark hair, I think he would be a little bit above average". - foids.

why do women even need to try anymore when they can just eat themselves till they look like pigs and still date the top 10% of men
his eye area could be fucked or he could have a fetish. Some Chads end up going for ugly females not because they have to but because they want to.

Look how bitter you LOSERS are. If you just gym-maxxed, took a lot of steroids, you could get a goddess like her! :soy:

megamus landwhalelus

Less shit tests & less worry of competition.

Looksmatched in 2020.

Looking at how big his arms are and reference to the foids he's a manlet

Imagine walking up to this disgusting foid lard and kicking her in the gut. So satisfying.

Looking at how big his arms are and reference to the foids he's a manlet

If she's about 5'5 than he's 5'9. This is the best sub 6ft can get in 2020.

I can't tell if she's pregnant or not

The guy looks absurd. He looks like the michellin man

Just gymmaxx and roidmaxx to get a landwhale theory

Just have a hole theory.

Not gonna lie I’m not attracted to landwhales

This is what sub 6'0 gymcels have to look forward to. I remember some 5'6 bodybuiler on 4chan also landwhalemaxxing but I can't find the post anymore. I just remember her drinking a slurpie after he banged her.

This would be fapfuel to me if it weren't for the arrogant roided out chad fucking up the photo with this presence.

there are 1000% more legit male chubby chasers than there are female manlet chasers.

I get some people like the rich piana look. But I doubt that the avg women likes it, he went to far. I bet he mogs the shit out of people at the gym, and most likey a bodybuilder competing. But those are niche things. He went to far from the Zyzzs look

Should have put a NSFW tag. :feelspuke:

She probably pays for his steroids, food, whey protein shakes, gym membership!

A lot of broken bodybuilders are even pay4gay, so this is easy mode for them!

this. fucking disgusting hambeast :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
The dude in your avi kind of looks like a whiter me with a better nose and eye area, jfl. Who's the subhuman that also mogs me hard?

The dude in your avi kind of looks like a whiter me with a better nose and eye area, jfl. Who's the subhuman that also mogs me hard?
christopher moltisanti from the sopranos, played by Michael Imperioli.
Christopher Moltisanti

Ahhh, right. Thanks!
What's the context of him in your avi? Is he crying over a femorrhoid?
No, it's where Tony and the other tony, his cousion, made fun of him because of his sobriety.

No, it's where Tony and the other tony, his cousion, made fun of him because of his sobriety.
Jfl at those niggas for making fun of a dude trying to better himself. If he was Chad, they would've congratulated him and encouraged him to stay that way.

"At least he is getting laid inkwell. All you do is whine on the internet all day." :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I honestly feel attacked. :feelsrope:

I honestly feel attacked. :feelsrope:
If you haven't watched the sopranos, I highly suggest you do. Great show. Christopher is my favorite character.

If you haven't watched the sopranos, I highly suggest you do. Great show. Christopher is my favorite character.
I have never watched it, I will start watching when I wake up, I will sleep after watching two more horror movies. Lifefuel for me if he's your favorite character because that means you must like me too them.

I have never watched it, I will start watching when I wake up, I will sleep after watching two more horror movies. Lifefuel for me if he's your favorite character because that means you must like me too them.
0dff061069a8fd167744e44af3d0e50d w200