Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "He Needs a Girlfriend"

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Why does this faggot that gossips about me and makes fun of me keep saying that? Does he think having a gf would make me into a passive, soft faggot that let's bullying slide and not kill him later in life? It seems like he expects me to be some blue pilled retard with his heads in the cloud because I get to betabux some dumpy looking whore. It must be a normie trait to forget all of one's grudges and grieviances because they're "in love", oofy doofy. :feelstastyman:

get out the house bro get a girlfriend bro

just go outside bro

Just get out of the house bro, I promise you, Women are spreading their legs for you,
You just gotta take that first step, That first hard step of actually going outside.

jeremy meeks mug shot

"Just have different genetics bro"

Just get out of the house bro, I promise you, Women are spreading their legs for you,
You just gotta take that first step, That first hard step of actually going outside.

jeremy meeks mug shot