Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "He looks like an incel"

WindamEarle
6' Tall Manlet
6 points · 5 hours ago

Then why don't they make an effort to distance themselves from guys like this?

GrillMaster3

6 points · 5 hours ago

I’ve been rejected several times and you don’t see me saying men are subhuman, should die, deserve to be hurt and tortured, or that we should kill all men. Sure it’s easy to get bitter but incels do a really bad job at coping, and they don’t distance themselves from dudes like this.

"distance themselves" they associate all incels with these guys. It's even in the title: "what should happen to every incel"
Braindead IncelTear losers.

Last edited:
white so he mogs me

full

What should happen to every ITuser:

Images 5

He not only looks like an ITuser, he WAS an ITuser. Let's hope more legit pedos from there are caught to experiment diversity in jail.

These people lack so much self awareness but accuse blackpilled incels of having no self awareness.

I want to see a fake news story of this exact thing just to see the responses from people. We all know it will be almost exactly, if not completely exactly, like the cartoon.

I want to see a fake news story of this exact thing just to see the responses from people. We all know it will be almost exactly, if not completely exactly, like the cartoon.
It's infuriating that it's just like the cartoon. How can people lack this much self awareness and think they are some sophisticated "watchdogs"?
IncelTear users are the real zoo.

It's infuriating that it's just like the cartoon. How can people lack this much self awareness and think they are some sophisticated "watchdogs"?
IncelTear users are the real zoo.

It's not the droolers over at reddit I'm concerned about, it's your average, well-intentioned citizen that is influenced by the halo.

It's not the droolers over at reddit I'm concerned about, it's your average, well-intentioned citizen that is influenced by the halo.
Average, well-intentioned citizens unfortunately believe a lot of what authorities say and the authorities believe a lot of the "droolers" on reddit.
You see this by how SJW oriented things have gotten IRL and how things are reported.

So...
If you can tell by someone's looks that he's an incel, then doesn't it mean that inceldom is caused by looks?

White so i mog him