Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious He lives! Brendio the cuck is back!! All hail the cuck lord!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares kys nigger

Attention whore?

Met a girl in the psych ward? Who is ready for round 2 lmao

why is he still ALIVE

dumb fuckin faggot, wish he actually killed himself. fucking annoying attention whore cuck.

Never heard of him.

How many jumpcuts does this fakecel fag need?
And he claims he was not on the internet for several weeks, yet his steam account was updated 7 days after the "attempt".
Likes and Dislikes not being shown?

Last edited:
The incel celebrity.

He got diagnosed with PTSD over a girl he never met? How fragile. He’d break into little pieces if I dropped him.

:feelsgah:
See he is good looking, but Norwood Reaper is on his track already.

Attentionwhoremaxxing

HOLYYYYYYY FUCK NO WAY HE'S BACK HOLY SHIT WHO WOULD'VE SEEN THAT COMING HOOOOOOOOOLLLYYYYYYYYY FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got diagnosed with PTSD over a girl he never met? How fragile. He’d break into little pieces if I dropped him.
A C-PTSD diagnosis is just a way that psychologists avoid diagnosing their patients with Cluster B personality disorders, which are based in trauma anyway.

Autists like Brendio are more likely to be traumatized and thus personality disordered owing to stunted formative development and hypersensitivity to stimuli.

Also not a single second of his video was watched.

Last edited:
this bluepilled cuck is completely hopeless, just jumping straight back in to NAWALT delusions after all that :feelskek:

ngl I get the vibe he is photo-frauding to a certain extent
He could have cherry picked the thumbnail, and you can confirm it by determining whether or not it appears at the 1/4th, 2/4th, or 3/4th point of the video.

The 2/4th point is default on Jewtube.

He could have cherry picked the thumbnail, and you can confirm it by determining whether or not it appears at the 1/4th, 2/4th, or 3/4th point of the video.
he only uses one image the whole time. I didn't watch it ngl but its the same image for the entire duration of the video.

Guy is full of it.

I hope he has more nudes of Tahlia to share with us.

You should have to sign a death contract holding you to your word if you’re saying you’re going to rope, atleast after the third “suicide attempt”

Fags in the comments coming to his aid. They have no idea they’re being played by a bpd.

is he joining neets me? he doesnt work does he?

Fags in the comments coming to his aid. They have no idea they’re being played by a bpd.
I legit did not know that this attention whore had fans, all the comments on his other LARP videos were negative

fucking cringe, what an embarrassment

Looks like he really didn't learn his lesson with the Tahlia shit. Maybe he's masochistic (due to having such mental illnesses himself) and wants to go through that shit again, but I warned him nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.