Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel He is Asian is why he struggle

He can’t get gf cause he Asian woman don’t like Asian

No asian stereotypes apply to me.
Interests: Martial Arts
:waitwhat:

Anyone above 6ft flashes it on their profile like it's a fucking badge how can anyone deny how much height matters :feelskek:

Anyone above 6ft flashes it on their profile like it's a fucking badge how can anyone deny how much height matters :feelskek:
Haha, this is so true. It's true even on the internet. Like if you scrape Reddit for all posts along the lines of "so I'm XftY and..." and X is a 6 99% of the time unless it's a woman. You won't find a 5ft something guy on reddit who admits to being below 6ft unless it's a suicide forum or r/shortmanlets. Manlets are too scared to post their height online as they lose all respect even on an anonymous internet forum. I work remotely and never let any of my work colleagues know my height, and have even lied in the past during a Zoom call.

fags that tag their liberal politics and birth signs deserve to be incel

Advertising that you're a perennial single loser (my friends want me to get a girl so I can stop being a third wheel) doesn't help.

2023 11 27 21 33 15 Having no luck at all any tips are appreciated   r Tinder  Mozilla Firefox

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY BRUTAL

Advertising that you're a perennial single loser (my friends want me to get a girl so I can stop being a third wheel) doesn't help.
controversial take, but this guy is the bigest loser I've seen in a while. I think he deserves sainthood for just being an average asian male

Last edited:
He shares his birthday with Obama I share mine with Hitler we are not same:incel:

6'1" is short these days

He is trying too hard to jestermaxx

>No Asian stereotypes apply to me
KEKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Imagine if a nigger said "I don't like chicken, melons and basketball, nigger stereotypes don't apply to me"

I have the same birthday as Barack Obama and Meghan Markel, I think that makes me the next African American icon
:feelshaha:

Just a normal man now is not enough he is bang average with no flaws.

This is concrete proof of rampant hypergamy, his looksmatch would be getting a lot of attention, he is mid in every stat, average face, maybe even above average body as not fat, no glasses nice hair.
same thoughts, he's pretty average, i hate to say it but he mogs me

if he was a north-easterner pajeet here he'd easily get chances with those mongaloid looking foids in those states

he's also short for 2023 standards

jfl @ that cuck, who is proudly calling himselves as a "Liberal".

No Liberal for your race

Needs to work on that personality of his

Jestermaxxing won’t work on a nigga like that
If it was a 6’1 avg looking white guy it could work if he tried to make it slightly “funny” but this nigga looks like a dweeb

He's not Chad or betabuxx material on TOP of being Asian. No wonder he gets zero matches.

Jestermaxxing won’t work on a nigga like that
If it was a 6’1 avg looking white guy it could work if he tried to make it slightly “funny” but this nigga looks like a dweeb
Jestermaxxing works for casual sex only. For dating it doesn't work. Foids want money or good genetics for long-term relationships. He has neither.

lmao I knew he was from Toronto before I even read the thread. For those brocels who don't know Toronto foids are gigachad/gigachang only, you aren't getting shit here unless you mog

the only asian sterotype that needs to apply to him in order to get rejected by most women is looking asian.

jfl @ that cuck, who is proudly calling himselves as a "Liberal".

No Liberal for your race
100% he simps for leftists foids and thinking simping will get him pussy.

the only asian sterotype that needs to apply to him in order to get rejected by most women is looking asian.
i hate all chads dont care what race they are they are all the same regardless.

she is still better than any match I have ever gotten attempting to online date, the only matches I ever got were giga landwhales and men, and even then not that many
I would fuck her but not date her. I would only date skinny, average facially and above women.

His face is giga giga flat and ugly. No maxilla, no brow ridge = giga over.

Normies tier face + asian = over