Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL He has nothing to be depressed about despite being a 40 year old virgin

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

These people live in fucking bizarro world smh :feelsugh:

I hate when normies use that argument.
"Well children in africa are starving and people are homeless therefore you don't have any real issues or things to complain about"
Funny how they never use that logic on themselves or on women in society
"You complain about your girlfriend cheating on you or how you can't get chad? lol there's starving children bro, look at what you do have"
You never see them do that
only use that when talking to incels and shit to make the incel look like the villian as usual

"Well children in africa are starving and people are homeless therefore you don't have any real issues or things to complain about"
"You complain about your girlfriend cheating on you or how you can't get chad? lol there's starving children bro, look at what you do have"
only use that when talking to incels and shit to make the incel look like the villian as usual
they don't have any good arguments to use against us, so they resort to mindless emotional pandering

Bluepilled sandnigger needs to be gassed
These rp fags are the biggest gynocentric pieces of shit

Last edited:
they don't have any good arguments to use against us, so they resort to mindless emotional pandering
This poor guy is unable to discuss. The good reaction would be : "Will these young boys have a girl friend in the future ? If it is the case I would exchange my life with their life. The girl friend is the most important thing in a man's life. If you offer to these poor boys that they can come to the USA, have everything I have but they will never have a girl friend no poor boy will accept it and come to the USA. They come to the USA only because they hope that they will have a girl friend and all advantages together." :forcedsmile:

Its easy for sexhaving normies to say shit like that. Everyone in that video besides Skippy has have sex during their peak teen years like it was nothing. They can't mentally put themselves in Skippys shoes and situation because they view everyone in the same normie box.

Based on a view videos I've seen of him, Skippy is a sheltered/religious kid who was raised by his throwback, bluepilled helicopter mother. He would have found a mate in 1921 in a small rural town. But his soical awkwardness and nice guyness has shadowbanned him from dating spoiled modern females. He is another one of those guys who was born in the wrong century.

Bluepilled sandnigger needs to be gassed
These rp fags are the biggest gynocentric pieces of shit
Holy shit based af! :worryfeels:

Last edited:
is a sheltered/religious kid who was raised by his throwback, bluepilled helicopter mother. He would have found a mate in 1921 in a small rural town. But his soical awkwardness and nice guyness has shadowbanned him from dating spoiled modern females. He is another one of those guys who was born in the wrong century.
me irl?
i have nearly same origin story lol