Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL He had us in the first half not gonna lie

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Image0

how the fuck do you make that statement and then come to that conclusion? one woman can ruin your entire life at the drop of a hat but somehow "patriarchy" is the problem?

how does he explain Harvey Weinstein, the white dude who started the #metoo bullshit

What do u expect from a nigger

It's a legit issue facing men (false accusations with ZERO consequences for lying) rather than a race thing.

The only reason why Trump is still in office is because the US government doesn't want to look weak or incompetent by removing their own president. If he wasn't a president, he would have been Metooed alongside Weinstein.

He is a Jew. Thus a white Larper.
:feelshehe:

I mean is there really that much of a difference? There's WASP, Nordic, Germanic, Slavic, Med types of whites. Why aren't jews just another type of white?

Last edited:

Jews are an entirely different culture. African Americans and Wasp are actually culturally closer to each other than Jews and Wasps. They aren’t white in the sense of being European.

I know what you mean but in my opinion culture is a lefty word that they use to get away from the utter hypocrisy that race is basically entirely physical and we aren't allowed to prejudge each other on it yet we can swipe each other out of existence based on physical attributes.

Most blacks are lowiq cunts like this, reason why people don't like most of them

Most blacks are lowiq cunts like this, reason why people don't like most of them
The ironic thing for me is since this whole thing happened if I ever start talking to a black guy in the future, I'm gonna be thinking "is he one of those shitty BLM types who is gonna hate me for no reason?" so it's caused me to prejudge whereas before I never. Crazy.

What he is saying isn't wrong, he is just attributing it to the wrong reasons. Trump can rub off accusations because he has money and status, not because of the patriarchy.

how does he explain Harvey Weinstein, the white dude who started the #metoo bullshit
He wasn't accused by anyone whose case was inside the statute of limitations until recently. He is also currently in jail which is very surprising considering he is a rich, well-connected Jew.

Same reason that Indians or Arabs aren't another type of white.
i was looking at skin color. harvey weinstein looks white to me.

anyway it already got explained by another poster so i understand now

The ironic thing for me is since this whole thing happened if I ever start talking to a black guy in the future, I'm gonna be thinking "is he one of those shitty BLM types who is gonna hate me for no reason?" so it's caused me to prejudge whereas before I never. Crazy.
The same could be said about white foids unfortunately.

i was looking at skin color. harvey weinstein looks white to me.

anyway it already got explained by another poster so i understand now
Calling jews one race is inaccurate since you have black, arab, and european mixed jews. Similar to how Turks are mutted as well.

What a leap in logic that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back