Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting He got brainwashed: this is what happens if you STEMMaxx instead of NEETMaxx

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
[UWSL]"Sigh with emotion[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Just now my mother chatted with me. I will leave the family property to me in the future. My parents have spent their lives frugally and bought two houses. They will give me away when I get married in the future.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Feel a bit sentimental[/UWSL]
[UWSL]When I was a student, I had always worked hard to meet the expectations of the public, and went to med school[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Personality is easy-going, although I don’t know how to chat with girls, but I haven’t quarreled with others, and I’m very active in doing things, and my salary is pretty good now.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I’m almost 32 years old. I’m single, maybe because of my appearance! ! (Height 5'2 and ugly as well[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I can’t even find a girl who only loves my money and personality. I don’t pick it anymore. I even promised to give him $3000 a month if she became my girlfriend, and even that guy rejected me[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I can’t find a partner, let alone get married. The people who confessed to me frankly told me that it was a problem of height or appearance.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]If I can reincarnate. I really want to be a tall and handsome chad"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]not me though[/UWSL]

Last edited:
[UWSL]"Sigh with emotion[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Just now my mother chatted with me. I will leave the family property to me in the future. My parents have spent their lives frugally and bought two houses. They will give me away when I get married in the future.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Feel a bit sentimental[/UWSL]
[UWSL]When I was a student, I had always worked hard to meet the expectations of the public, and went to med school[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Personality is easy-going, although I don’t know how to chat with girls, but I haven’t quarreled with others, and I’m very active in doing things, and my salary is pretty good now.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I’m almost 32 years old. I’m single, maybe because of my appearance! ! (Height 5'2 and ugly as well[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I can’t even find a girl who only loves my money and personality. I don’t pick it anymore. I even promised to give him $3000 a month if she became my girlfriend, and even that guy rejected me[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I can’t find a partner, let alone get married. The people who confessed to me frankly told me that it was a problem of height or appearance.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]If I can reincarnate. I really want to be a tall and handsome chad"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]not me though[/UWSL]
"I even promised to give him $3000 a month if she became my girlfriend, and even that guy rejected me" himi is her
Was I based?