Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL He gets uglier and uglier every day. WARNING this is what body dysmorphia does to you

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
god he is disgustingly ugly and claims to slay 10/10s. this balding, pale, bloated, soyboy is the biggest PUA failure ive ever seen
Afdafg

why do you have such a hard on for him?

why are you obsessed with hating on me and defending beta destiny

you make a post on him like every day. i made one questioning why you care so much about him.

OP, he mogs you. Mind your place.

He took 200 photos and that was the best one.

kek, WTF !?!?!?!

giphy.gif

Looks like a less-fat version of this guy

a83ad0ddb91bebd7742a85cbfd568c37.gif

Hes kinda cute

He literally doesn't look human. I don't know anything about this guy, hope he finds peace :(

Imo there's not enough posts about the guy. Dude is the fucking epitome of false confidence, might legit be a sociopath. The cringiest shit is when he spews his delusional ideology about what'll get you women and what they're really attracted to, acting like his gymcelling, balding midget ass wasn't dealt the worst cards imaginable. You go there expecting fitness tips, what you find is cope in living form.

OP masturbates thinking in AlphaDestiny.

Imo there's not enough posts about the guy. Dude is the fucking epitome of false confidence, might legit be a sociopath. The cringiest shit is when he spews his delusional ideology about what'll get you women and what they're really attracted to, acting like his gymcelling, balding midget ass wasn't dealt the worst cards imaginable. You go there expecting fitness tips, what you find is cope in living form.
popbob alt

He literally doesn't look human. I don't know anything about this guy, hope he finds peace :(
It's phototshopped. He does fine. He has a youtube channel called alphadestiny.

Looks like an autistic Kenau Reeves

His facial hair...what trash.

when i saw the title I thought you were posting about yourself

Holy fuck can the mods ban BetaDestiny posts?

Lmao, is that shopped or is his chin actually that narrow.

ManletDestiny is pretty fucking lean, look at his abs
What I'm trying to say is it's obvious that BetaDestiny put in more hours in the gym than the other guy obviously and it doesn't even matter to women at all because FACE matters more to women. I bet if these two switched faces women would still be posting emojis on that guy's face + BetaDestiny's than the opposite

betadestiny deserves to be made fun of

@Captvic fair enough

i feel fucking bad for him man why do you bully him :feelscry:

and how is this related to body dismorphia? i thought body dismorphia is about getting obsessed your flaws.

why does this alphadestiny guy keep getting posted, unless he is saying anything about incels I don't see why we have to keep posting him here, ok he's another gymbro normie talking pua big deal, just don't go watch his videos if you are that annoyed by him

why does this alphadestiny guy keep getting posted, unless he is saying anything about incels I don't see why we have to keep posting him here, ok he's another gymbro normie talking pua big deal, just don't go watch his videos if you are that annoyed by him
because he needs to be honest about his subhumanity and join us here on incels.is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back