Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "He doesn't excite me the way Tom did"

any form of relationship is cucked at this point

Already had this thread

Fate of every sub8 cuck going into a relationship. Woman will always remember the times Chad fucked her brains out, his sub8 ass will never get close to that.

I'll save it before it gets deleted
I (45M) have been married to my wife (45F) for 20 years. I genuinely thought we were in love, until I overheard her on the phone recently remarking to a friend that she feels she settled for me and thinks about her ex every day. Her exact words "I feel like i settled for him... i love him but he doesn't excite me the way Tom did. Sometimes I wish Tom had been serious with me".
Tom is her ex who she dated on and off before she met me. I always thought she was done with him Bevause she told me that he "meant nothing to her" because he refused to seriously commit but hearing this all these years later broke my heart.
I know it sounds crazy, but in that moment I knew it was over. I knew I wanted a divorce. But what I struggled to accept was that i was brainwashed for 20 years and living my life based on a lie. I'm feeling a lot of unreality.
I told her I overheard her and that it's over. She broke down in hysterics saying it wasn't what it looked like.
Both of our children are now grown adults (19M and 21F) so she can't hold anything over me. I just know I want out but her and our entire family has taken her side calling me a fool and idiot.
What do I do?

The kids are toms.

Fate of every sub8 cuck going into a relationship. Woman will always remember the times Chad fucked her brains out, his sub8 ass will never get close to that.
Thanos' height in nanometers IQ.

Just be Tom theory

"I know it sounds crazy, but in that moment I knew it was over."

" But what I struggled to accept was that i was brainwashed for 20 years and living my life based on a lie. I'm feeling a lot of unreality."

To me prob. incel larp doing it for science.

What's precious gold though are the unintentionally blackpilled comments.

"Everyone settles, people just don’t say it out loud."

"yeah or she's having a tough time with life in general, worried she's middle-aged, her prime is past her etc. having fantasies like that can be a coping mechanism, she's investing in an alternate future while avoiding any problems she may currently have.
you're right, it must have been terribly hurtful for OP, and counselling (individual and/or couples) would be beneficial"

"Edit: also i was thinking its possible she just misses the sex with the ex BECAUSE she was young back then so the sex and courting in general were more exciting. Its also possible that OP and wife haven't had a nice date where they get to reiterate to each other how much they mean and reinforce it. You always have to reinforce that stuff you know."

"It's extremely common for people to turn to a fantasy memory of an ex when they're struggling with a problem in their current relationship. Your wife is dealing with something now, and it's possible she fell out of love with you. But that doesn't mean she wasn't in love with you for the last 20 years. She almost certainly was for at least some and probably most of it."

"How's your marriage? I mean, do you have a dead bedroom? Does she show her love in a physical way? If she's touchy-feely with you and always has been and she initiates sex often and is an enthusiastic partner, then I'd think she was just venting and waxing nostalgic with a friend (which was still a shitty thing to do).
But if she never initiates and sex is "hurry-up-and-get-off-me starfish and you two are more like room-mates, then I'd want out too; especially after hearing that the guy before you was the one that got away."

"I'm ready for some downvotes:
OP, based on your replies to other people's comments, I feel as though you also were one foot out the door and this was just the perfect excuse to get a divorce. You've mentioned multiple times being free and wanting to do things you were kept from doing while in the marriage. This is totally fine - people grow apart or we realize it just isn't working. Just be careful about making her the villain if you've realized that this is something you wanted all along. It's not fair to her or to your children.
What she said was very shitty and I'm so sorry that you had to hear that, causing you to question your marriage. But can you say with 100% honesty that you've never said anything your wife would find hurtful to your friends?"

Reading this is as a future for me kills any desire for me to find a woman. Let these whores rot alone or find some other sucker, ain't gonna be me.

Last edited:
Tom is getting a beat down, lol.

40EDCFA6 53BD 4B36 909C 3C4BC1706702

The sad fuck isn't even questioning whether his children are his, that's how blue pilled and in denial he is, notice how he says:
Both of our children are now grown adults (19M and 21F) so she can't hold anything over me

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The possibility that his children aren't even his is being blocked by his mind

Smells like larp tbh.

Only chad wins (as long as he doesn't bald, or if he does, he's ne of the 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% that can pull it off). Foids will never win because of their hypergamous nature + their need for actual romance. Actual romance is not something they can get from Chad.