Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious He dissappeard when we needed him the most.

-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

I hope wherever he is he's comfy :feelscomfy:

he was an ITer larping bro

he was an ITer larping bro
Real or not he was a good larper Bro, those posts were lifefuel. :cryfeels:

Real talk are you serious bro? I'm just gonna refuse to believe that until I see some proof, 9/10 bait though you actually got me.

Last edited:
I thought he was a fakecel infiltrator. We don't need filth like that.

Is that actually legitimate? I didn't even know that.

Where did you hear that?
It was in a post I saw a while back, that I didn't bother to bookmark, because I didn't care. I think he admitted to mods to being a LARP and had his post count erased.

It was in a post I saw a while back, that I didn't bother to bookmark, because I didn't care. I think he admitted to mods to being a LARP and had his post count erased.
Nooo wayy dude, who the fuck has that much free time, the dude had TONS of posts.

I'll look for the post though but I think they (his deposers) were just trying to silence his truth. :chad::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

He was funny:fuk:
He was :cryfeels:

Say what you will about him but I always enjoyed seeing his posts :feelsrope:im glad that others feel the same way, apparently alot of people don't miss him:feelsrope:

I hope he's okay wherever he is. His posts were funny and cathartic. :worryfeels:

Say what you will about him but I always enjoyed seeing his posts :feelsrope:im glad that others feel the same way, apparently alot of people don't miss him:feelsrope:
Extra samsaric?

I really do miss him, I honestly think he was unironically fucking hilarious. He's probably eating snacks right now or thinking about his bimbo mom:feelsohh:

Hope he don’t comeback this larp fucker want to fuck his mom :feelsaww:

he was obviously a larper. he portrayed himself precisely as an IT foid would have imagined the average incel to be and his bimbomaxxed mother stories were ridiculous. that being said he was a talented larper and i want him back for entertainment purposes :feelsPop::feelsjuice::feelscomfy:
This Bro, idrk if he was a larper or not, the dudes posts were top tier. Also I'm having hard time believing thag he was actually a larper, he had so many posts, who has that much free time.

I agree though if he was a larper he is a God amongst men, very talented, his posts were lifefuel :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsPop::feelsjuice:

I really do miss him, I honestly think he was unironically fucking hilarious. He's probably eating snacks right now or thinking about his bimbo mom:feelsohh:
Dude yes the guy was fucking unhinged :shock:his posts were absolutely lifefuel, if you had a bad day that mother fuck would be there with the most unhinged shit you've ever seen.

I never even got to see his bimbomaxxed gigastacy mom though :feelsrope:

Maybe he found (in his words) some juicy Stacy pussy and spun his micropenis inside it from tinder :ahegao:

st. hamudi was obviously a larper too. the fact that NT normie LARPers make for more entertaining posters on an incel forum than the average incel speaks volumes for the blackpill. we get mogged at our own game :feelsrope:
The mogging doesn't stop :cryfeels:

Alot of people are saying he was a larper, I just can't see that with the amount of posts he had.

he was just postmaxxing her for fun. honestly no different from the average faggot who spends his entire night chatting with his discord friends. we have many strange characters here on .is so im not surprised that normies would go to great lengths to LARP here just to talk to some of us subhumans :fuk:.
Can I ask you where you got this idea from?

Is it just something that you came to in your own or is it accepted as common knowledge now? I must have missed that post if it is.

That is a good point though, there are alot of very interesting goings on around here, expecially if you just come here to clown on us so ig I could see it

Is that actually legitimate? I didn't even know that.

Where did you hear that?

This website suffers from a weird purity spiral, if you have any positive traits (like having hope, going to the gym, Etc.) "you're not incel enough" and if you are the exact opposite and are a self-reported Truecel then you'll get shamed as "a larping Fakecel".

Some vehemently claimed that he was even a Chad mocking us incels, but I don't see a reason why a sex-haver would waste their time like this...

This website suffers from a weird purity spiral, if you have any positive traits (like having hope, going to the gym, Etc.) "you're not incel enough" and if you are the exact opposite and are a self-reported Truecel then you'll get shamed as "a larping Fakecel".

Some vehemently claimed that he was even a Chad mocking us incels, but I don't see a reason why a sex-haver would waste their time like this...
I 100% agree, some niggers on here are so stuck in that self pitty and depressive spiral that if you even think of doing something not typically associated with incels, you're at least a 5 and don't belong here. And then like you said jd you are actually a truecel they'll call you out because you seem too incel.

Thats what I've been saying to people, no fucking way a Chad sex haver would put the amount of time into posting here that he did, talk about a waste of fucking time (literally) :cryfeels:

Thats why I'm calling bait on anyone who said he's a larper without actually giving proof

That is a good point though, there are alot of very interesting goings on around here, expecially if you just come here to clown on us so ig I could see it

To be fair, his profile picture was that of a clown :society: and he claimed to be "Jokerpilled", a reference to a Clown-themed criminal from the Batman series of comic books issued Detective Comics (a Warner-Discovery owned subsidiary).

But any good larping Fakecel can make up a story to make themselves seem believably incel, I just sincerely don't see what they gain from it.

This forum is for lonely men to connect to one another with similar issues in life and with hypothising about why we suffer the way we do.

So I don't see the social benefits of associating with us if you don't suffer from these social problems. :feelswhat:

One thing I noticed is that a lot of fakecels get quickly exposed after a few posts, which is why many are hostile towards Graycels (often mocked as "GrAYcels"). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Thats why I'm calling bait on anyone who said he's a larper without actually giving proof

My hypothesis is that his odd form of self-expression turn people off, so they then try to shame him by associating him with an unwanted outgroup (fakecel sex-havers) to not want to associate him with our ingroup.

This is despite the fact that someone as socially inept as him is probably the best example of our ingroup.

He is indeed the hero we need. :society::society::society:

To be fair, his profile picture was that of a clown :society: and he claimed to be "Jokerpilled", a reference to a Clown-themed criminal from the Batman series of comic books issued Detective Comics (a Warner-Discovery owned subsidiary).

But any good larping Fakecel can make up a story to make themselves seem believably incel, I just sincerely don't see what they gain from it.

This forum is for lonely men to connect to one another with similar issues in life and with hypothising about why we suffer the way we do.

So I don't see the social benefits of associating with us if you don't suffer from these social problems. :feelswhat:

One thing I noticed is that a lot of fakecels get quickly exposed after a few posts, which is why many are hostile towards Graycels (often mocked as "GrAYcels"). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
"but any good larping fakecel"

Yeah I agree but thats what I'm trying to say, maybe I just value my time too much and there are actually people out there who would actually spend the time to make thousands of truly schizo unhinged posts, but I just can't see it. :feelshehe:well tbf I could see what they stand to gain from it, I know I revel in the "well at least I'm not like them" cope where in I (for example) watch my 400lb life (a cable TV show on the TLC channel) and I cope by saying "well it could always be worse" so maybe that's it ig

Yeah, bu my name is abbreviated to BBC, the catch is I'm neither black nor do I have a big cock so names and pfps don't really mean much imo

My hypothesis is that his odd form of self-expression turn people off, so they then try to shame him by associating him with an unwanted outgroup (fakecel sex-havers) to not want to associate him with our ingroup.

This is despite the fact that someone as socially inept as him is probably the best example of our ingroup.

He is indeed the hero we need. :society::society::society:
I simply could not agree more, I do feel that he is quite honestly the exact type of people (stereotyped or not) that this forum was made for.

I could though like you said see why people thought he was a larper with the way he presented himself and his posts but I'm calling bs

He was an IT infiltrator fools:lul::lul:

it occurred to me when i noticed that a good amount of "incels" here with a ton of posts (3000+) are literal children (15-17) or exposed to be fakecels @NOfuture @SoloAlex @Tenshi
No shit? Actually?

Tbf though I think you might be surprised how many young men (children included) are actually here, something like this would really only attract the 13-25 age range, but I see what you're saying, this place would be perfect for a kid or young adult to come to and LARP for hours

it's actually kids.is that's why i dont mess with ID that much and just chill in the lounge with the few users that i like. this forum will never be that appealing if it isn't 18+ since it's unreasonable that some1 who is a virgin at an age where the majority of people are virgins can claim to be an incel.
Finally, someone on this forum who speaks the full truth and nothing but the truth :feelsUgh:

Please,

.is lords, tell us about him, why have you forsaken us to revel in our own filth, while you feast on the tit of truth.

Allow us but this one droplet of life giving milk and tell us why, and where, and what happened to our most unhinged family member

All HAIL @Fat Link
ALL HAIL
ALL HAIL
ALL HAIL
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Yeah he was a larper. Whether he was an IT larper or not we can't confirm, but he was a troll. Kinda funny though

Don't worry he'll return with a new profile just like the last time... and the one before that.. and so on...

He was an IT infiltrator fools:lul::lul:
The guys you are responding too saying that they want him around are larps and trolls too, that's the point. This is what happens when you don't enforce a strict forum culture.

He was a great guy where did he go:feelsohgod: