Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "HE BROKE ME" HAHAHHAHAHHA GET IN HERE

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Just read the image please, I dont need to type anything :feelskek:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 426
Link to article?

Well at least he wasn't an inkel! :soy:

He must have a wonderful personality to get with those women in the first place.

Link to article?

Well at least he wasn't an inkel! :soy:

The red flags were there: there were too many cancellations, plan changes and missed flights, and his explanations for them were frequently bizarre or contradictory. I became a detective in the relationship. But I was a sloppy detective. I checked the weather reports when he said rain had held him up on his farm. I Googled for flight delays and incidents of sheep-drench poisoning and the names of the men he'd said were his business associates. And yet I set aside avenues of investigation I knew were available – land title and bankruptcy register searches – which would immediately have revealed the deceitful foundations of his stories.

I wanted to believe in a prince, in the idea I might have met the one, the fairy tale. I wanted to believe in love. After several years on my own in a world in which there is a dearth of single men of any description, never mind eligible single men, I chose not to investigate Joe more thoroughly because I couldn't bear to face the possibility that I might have been kissing a toad. But I'm not alone: too many women's approach to relationships is coloured by their ongoing belief in knights on white horses and happily-ever-after, while few men deliver the fairy tale and too many are badly behaved, variously self-interested, self-involved, sexist, opportunistic, misogynistic, mendacious, malicious, malevolent, abusive, dangerous. :chad:

Last edited:
I have recessed mandible, i'm so much of a filthy mysogynist no women wants to have romantic relationships with me.

What the fuck does this mean?

I wanted to believe in a prince, in the idea I might have met the one, the fairy tale. I wanted to believe in love. After several years on my own in a world in which there is a dearth of single men of any description, never mind eligible single men, I chose not to investigate Joe more thoroughly because I couldn't bear to face the possibility that I might have been kissing a toad.

What the fuck does "ELIGIBLE SINGLE MEN" mean to these women? It strikes me as something like, wait...the men has to be ELIGIBLE for the woman? Or what? Im so confused at what this fucking foid sugar-coating, half lies or flat out deceitful language is supposed to really fucking mean.

Yes I know, but why the fuck do they have to mental gymnastics around it? Do women do this subconsciously or consciously? (when talking about "eligible" men). To do it consciously would assume they're capable of having an inner dialogue and coming to the conclusion that all they want is a good looking rich guy, but they don't live like that, they dont have inner dialogues, they're running on an emotional autopilot, so how do all women sound the fucking same and all have the same kind of mental gymnastics?

Got half way through it then lost interest.

Women are attracted to narcissistic sociopaths. That is scientific fact:

Then when they get fucked over by these narcissistic sociopaths they want to complain about it.

In the mean time, they make fun of "nice guys" because being nice doesn't matter to women:
https://www.newsweek.com/study-finds-men-nice-women-not-other-way-around-261269

Well dating narcissistic sociopaths will get you fucked up. So live with it. Don't whine to the world.

I pity the bluepilled cucks who still fall for this damsel charade.

stop coping women love this they finger themselves to Ted Bundy daily
they love the idea of a chad with dark motives
I'm certain a woman wrote this article and also fingered herself to it

Boo-hoo, she can go suck on my ineligible dick!

Chad can literally abuse them and it doesn’t matter.

You see this bullshit? If a woman wants you, you don't have to play games, buy her flowers, take her on dates or any of that. I cringe at all these beta males working so hard while Chad just says 'hi'.

"He sounds like someone with a great personality, unlike you inkel!!!!" :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

reading this reminds me of the time I read about an incel Chadfishing very convincingly and getting a foid to mail him an Xbox One

This type of seducing conman is the man I wanted to be when I grew up.

Too bad I am too ugly.

Sawyer from lost is a Chad con man

CHAD strikes again

Chad; the thot breaker

while few men deliver the fairy tale and too many are badly behaved, variously self-interested, self-involved, sexist, opportunistic, misogynistic, mendacious, malicious, malevolent, abusive, dangerous. :chad:
It's funny how that is the exact definition of the Men they go for. But then do a 180 when approached by Billy the Beta, telling him all about how to improve himself and he'll get pussy in no time, pulling the wool over Betas eyes is what these whores do best. Meanwhile her Flange has more viruses and bacteria inside it than a rotten, bloated corpse.
Chad can literally abuse them and it doesn’t matter.
Not only can he abuse them, he gets none of the blame too. It's always all of Men who are too blame, not their Don Juan specifically. Women say one thing and do the other. So Serpentine in their loyalty even to themselves at their own word. Who would trust a hole?

Last edited:
Honestly world is a fucking scam.