Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HAZARDOUS LEVELS OF SUIFUEL FOR CURRIES [DON'T ENTER IF ETHNIC]

Nice betabuxxing. In a while we will read this normiecuck crying because his wife prefers Tyrone's cock.

Most cumskins on here probably mog him too :feelshaha:

He said that the korean foid doing his hair only dates black dudes.

I've seen a few average looking noodlewhores with black dudes over several years here in SF. That says a lot. Asian women discriminate against black men just about as much as white women discriminate against indian men. Meaning that the discrimination is very extreme.

Most of the time the foids (of any race) that want men of color are leftover women of their own race. Fat and butch looking white, latina, or asian foids go for black or asian men (if they can't get a fat white or latino male).

As for curries its no secret, they are discriminated the hardest unless they are one of those white passing or hispanic passing curries.

I've seen a few average looking noodlewhores with black dudes over several years here in SF. That says a lot. Asian women discriminate against black men just about as much as white women discriminate against indian men. Meaning that the discrimination is very extreme.
I suspected this, were are all JBB copers? @ElTruecel @Incel Philosopher @Chudpreet
s for curries its no secret, they are discriminated the hardest unless they are one of those white passing or hispanic passing curries.
:yes:

He probably can ascend I am helping him.
Kike speech bubble

I suspected this, were are all JBB copers? @ElTruecel @Incel Philosopher @Chudpreet

:yes:
i literally said noodles are JBW mainly. Also lol it’s funny when I said something similar in my experience to @starcrapoo but u denied it nice cognitive bias. Lol this guy lives in the shithole of california and believes every race is incel except white. Yea really good example bro :feelskek:

I suspected this, were are all JBB copers? @
ElTruecel
@ElTruecel @ I @Incel Philosopher @
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet
How many times do we have to explain this, when me and ElTruecel say JBB we obviously don’t mean black men have the widest appeal.

We mean that black men whilst being a small minority population of 6% or less in every western country are fetishized by a significant minority of non-black women. This means that there is literally pussy to go around for every black guy that isn’t downright grotesque, and that’s not even including black chicks who are the most endogamous race of women

This means that there is literally pussy to go around for every black guy that isn’t downright grotesque
*that isn't 6 foot 7 gymmaxxed silverback tyrone

Can't this be considered ragefuel instead?

*that isn't 6 foot 7 gymmaxxed silverback tyrone
No this is cope. The decent to good looking mudsharks are only fucking Tyrone, yes, but average and even LTN black men still pull landwhales and ugly chicks

No this is cope. The decent to good looking mudsharks are only fucking Tyrone, yes, but average and even LTN black men still pull landwhales and ugly chicks
Wow... LTN nigs with obese white women! What a catch!

JBB IS LAW! :lul::lul::lul:

JBW raping me again mom!!!
AJFCJaVPx9KduciU1ZWBQGCp0GaijbV2qhes5Bbt_V-D09TB9iuHyORY1KNCWehBZNRWWdQXkhvBFtM0K2grIsYaOZ5sZXdK8VHrU_kkKXjApIlk87mICXNZabAdXWyj-9b3d0BU7QNuUeVfFBoQQBsPHZT6lmHI6V9ssdbwp1K8-RjREyhYBEi8HTszf8hy3qKPshKT9zDQWlPqRWGShnmrETujKorKDzc5hk3nJCdjSYyl-TcqaJOdm-nu3sHh13hePqVTMu8O5oETETXc9_oH2KaKS9Xai97EqgLearo97iLVfsYlpIu3D2EfRBVrysLWWow3nETIfarILPczIiypb5gmUbzDC2HDVCVwubLb3PWEBvryv3NUfpc9rm_UaXY5NaHNWPHPSCSMe8-oha4MEJCVfVNxuBUYwl70KhO8k8M4bbTzcF8mvfWIhqRE1-CynO8rcYmtCVWuIfmGmt-ctg-1oH_OeHNsdukPsYONt9F55LdRjAh_PIipZFM0ngfD9IQB4B7GUWB68BPjeIXNbb9EJMVIFqGoRwp0UCq5MN1lWu-vwjyda03Nn78HRBSaGCqJrBO4mPaV1mHVYoWOVNNVHNbYXJxnUfpFnvlwLhbv5BkBYY_x-lLY9ZqtM0194KQfS8Paxs1Lj0bm493X7DSINlZnSKEBYrMSjBMVSaOvr93X795eLWrB0OJDW5dlkirLIzJOLV70wSm2z_t8U86mxt7i4zMy9AkoLnrrpM61pKwoh_8pHOBYz1VVmh6xt_1WH_DNODikQI2arOatmZgIFx8Dbk2LpFiaeAwuElEgfxbuZbhqL1F5WYsm8nVEBJuQFBx_zmbebw9A6S7mpXT1rGP9qHJtg1_xHgjs_ILevX_kGz2VP6PcCodliHvKvVbe2oShGbmSLn9z7rvAs9DeqA=w548-h973-s-no

AJFCJaXohjaHvl-05qDkMZnJJUFLzKWs93fZFAiSTzZBrOsVMZYIwFaHuid1o_69idtuMOjYzj_dOknt_oUkDYhDzYBYlmZkOHlR-c0Eq57-DyARsrRtPab-BOXYvSgpVKAbBxXEmnL-f-UsyR6CUZ4Bw1GzEGy8g_dIGljzsvJcbXTNvfWqer1Z-p8J9S2IHYlXeVscPBGPiNjQ0qWT8F74CbMb-YUE0RLi92rFWHBM8rWC9AZstsD555PNiSqz_bJ_e9rPDO40I96WF_zETIodl7ivA0P2D2Hhrb62Kazmd1b2Mu-HpVjApQKL4SSw0C6oAJ91U6J-Cd7qgPDK1ZCC2XccunXbIwkX1xKGcq_xmsP6I40Ffg8oegkiOWifqgi7qfRwoPeof8hXI7q2eqLBypvNV0PTWksd_tD750Fovg3xyQJMSXhCqkDD8Mq6IZBA9BwObL35sqeeGM4OmHT_BamQfPuGWNAt2YNKMP0uN1Io_D9fM4EoUSvevR_RMjHdg_7o2yRCdnZDf2aJO6Hhp47ZwG9gLwjawVNbbzvQaVQkjqA2E6oI8FO_ANHT0zX6Tu3DUIMGGQpmYuzMl-3U7bPfrg7asXCQaPejBM7nnZIQtsgu1Xj-doKD2drqypuDf6MZIyVaYJG3IIuDpNhXV_4EtsOqHxO3GA4B1LWQI6Y_9FOliEFnPdsqmtauwQ7U5j5o3tnyuC8fcqwgW-6FXWyc-Swhkffb-RLMX9xDXYdGra286-6u9JQ8fRmrioV75SicsAEvDFyTLrrT7jc_6qBRhCE_tOmsPeluPp_oIQUl562jKhZMSvXDzJakAeD9wSNUgXkShpG3yuRXn2H6H5zEU4dWg2XEM1aXr50cZNrizVtrlNejwzZ6UYy7bMU8F7pxy1nfbFBBkEBeZRPwh--AmA=w548-h973-s-no

just waste your god genes on a shitskin femoid

Nice betabuxxing. In a while we will read this normiecuck crying because his wife prefers Tyrone's cock.
Never.Brown women are disgusted by black men.

Being whiter is a must have in Asian culture especially indian

Only white women don't appreciate their genetics and want to be coalburners.

He said that the korean foid doing his hair only dates black dudes.

Most of the time the foids (of any race) that want men of color are leftover women of their own race. Fat and butch looking white, latina, or asian foids go for black or asian men (if they can't get a fat white or latino male).

As for curries its no secret, they are discriminated the hardest unless they are one of those white passing or hispanic passing curries.
Then get out of your Mama's cum covered basement. I've seen beautiful White, Asian, and Latino women with ethnic men. Show me fat and butch looking women in the video below lol.

View: https://youtu.be/uCXqPRxrK9Y

Better than white LTNs?? You gotta be kidding me.
Yes, white LTNs have to betabuxx the same obese chicks that black LTNs have on rotation

Then get out of your Mama's cum covered basement. I've seen beautiful White, Asian, and Latino women with ethnic men. Show me fat and butch looking women in the video below lol.

View: https://youtu.be/uCXqPRxrK9Y

Based on what you just said I'm just gonna deny reality from now on and ignore the hard data.

And also watch a ton of AMWF videos on youtube to make myself feel better while continuing to deny reality and ignore the hard data.

Based on what you just said I'm just gonna deny reality from now on and ignore the hard data.

And also watch a ton of AMWF videos on youtube to make myself feel better while continuing to deny reality and ignore the hard data.
My turn.

I guess I'm just going to ignore reality and tons of video evidence on the subject because some stranger on the internet says there is data and hard facts, without showing data and hard facts. Then this joker decided to tell me I watch videos to make myself feel better, while mentioning he know tons of videos with AW/wm. I guess he doesn't watch those? LMAO

Wait why the fuck am i arguing with a greycel who joined about 2 weeks ago