Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Having Your Post Featured on IT Creates Such a Massive Dopamine Rush

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
And it's a dopamine rush for them that you appreciate them like this.

Nah because then the person featuring your post and mocking you gets upvotes at your expense.

And it's a dopamine rush for them that you appreciate them like this.
Nah, I just get so much satisfaction knowing I pissed them off enough for them to write out a lengthy post explaining how “my personality sucks”

332w6pm7kqb51

I haven’t seen your posts on IT... :waitwhat:

I didn't know you browsed IT... :waitwhat:

Also I agree with this post, I was laughing hard when I saw my post about women getting shot with paintballs being featured.

Nah, I just get so much satisfaction knowing I pissed them off enough for them to write out a lengthy post explaining how “my personality sucks”

You don't understand. They get a dopamine rush when you make threads like this. Who's using who, is the question?

Never get featured there (truecel trait)

I didn't know you browsed IT... :waitwhat:

Also I agree with this post, I was laughing hard when I saw my post about women getting shot with paintballs being featured.
Sometimes I fine craft my threads so that they’re featured on IT

I wouldn't want their attention because it would just come back to here which will go back to them.
A neverending see-saw ping-pong tennis battle. The more IT is ignored, the better.
Implying i ever view IT

Only ever been screenshotted twice (to my knowledge) as the first reply to a featuredcel.

Mine are boring and tame as fuck yet they always feature me
Nah they're brutal that's why IT hates them

I never check IT but I bet they don't bother screencapping my threads

Tbh it is lifefuel to get screenshotted. It just means that I was so based that I pissed off an entire subreddit

Faggot thread.

ngl sometimes its funny to compare them to flat earthers in they way they manipulate what we say and crop shit to suit their views

Gay tbh I like it because we are spreading a message why the fuck would you care about it members when they want you dead

i haven't been on IT in a while, I feel like a CUCK

Never been featured there, so I guess I'm a loser in your eyes.

sign of a low IQ tbh

I know, I've been featured hundreds of times
full