Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having your looks change more than 1 point while being not fully aware of it is the most blackpilling experience

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
There is not any stronger blackpilling thing than this one.

Went from good looking kid to ugly teen/early 20'er to decent/ok looking adult.

Life did two 180° turns in every aspect with each looks change it was incredible.

Looks dictate almost all of your life basically.

Even going from a 2/10 to a 3.5/10 results in radical changes in your life.

So true,I had a huge social circle when I was a kid and looking at my old pictures makes me understand why,I was so good looking back then,I was treated like a God and everyone wanted to hang out with me,it was rather tiring actually.Fast forward to puberty when my skull shape started changing and made me look like a bloated potato-I lost all my "friends" and people generally started treating me like shit or just ignored me.

Your face is your life,if you are an ugly male it's best to just end it to spare yourself all the suffering.

My looks have went downhill the past couple of years for sure.

i actually experienced this. i noticed when i looksmaxed my family started caring about me all at once. immediate and extended. it actually really angered me.

tbh ive never been goodlooking so I wouldn't know. but back when I was a kid and nobody cared life was a lot easier.

So true,I had a huge social circle when I was a kid and looking at my old pictures makes me understand why,I was so good looking back then,I was treated like a God and everyone wanted to hang out with me,it was rather tiring actually.Fast forward to puberty when my skull shape started changing and made me look like a bloated potato-I lost all my "friends" and people generally started treating me like shit or just ignored me.

Your face is your life,if you are an ugly male it's best to just end it to spare yourself all the suffering.
Holy shit this is accurate.

You went from a average looking guy to a 9/10.

true. i was a cute and handsome kid pre-puberty then as i became a teen i started to get rejected.

Tis the opposite for me, I was a fat ugly kid with a bloated face and I grew into a tall, good looking man.

Too bad 'bout my 'Tism otherwise I would be knee deep in women.

Can confirm, but the damage has been done

When I was 7 years old I was a 6/10. A girl even had a crush on me. I was one of the happiest guys in my family. Now, 13 years later, my baby face is still not gone, got no jawline, a wide nose and my whole face is a (confirmed) 3/10. Right now, I am depressed, got no female contacts, mentally dead and planning when to rope. Looks determine EVERYTHING in your life.

I was always ugly

When I was 7 years old I was a 6/10. A girl even had a crush on me. I was one of the happiest guys in my family. Now, 13 years later, my baby face is still not gone, got no jawline, a wide nose and my whole face is a (confirmed) 3/10. Right now, I am depressed, got no female contacts, mentally dead and planning when to rope. Looks determine EVERYTHING in your life.
Fuck I never had this feeling

Not a single girl on this shitty earth had a crush on me

It's insane how puberty can ruin people

Being ugly is agonizing.

Tis the opposite for me, I was a fat ugly kid with a bloated face and I grew into a tall, good looking man.

Too bad 'bout my 'Tism otherwise I would be knee deep in women.

have you tried NTmaxxing? what PSL are you?

Ya know, I tried pushing out my jaw for a couple of weeks so it would be in harmony with the rest of my face, and people treated me way better, some even commented how I'd gotten better looking since last time they saw me. I stopped doing it since it was fucking up my joint, and suprise, people started treating me like shit again. I need dat jaw surgery ASAP.

If I had discovered the blackpill much sooner, I’d have been spared a lot of pain. My face was always fat and bloated due to skinnyfat genes and combined with a big nose this just made me look awful. I kept this look from around 6th grade to only last year when I started cutting for the first time.

All those missed opportunities just because no one could tell me I needed to fix bloating...imagine that

Almost potentially had a "girlfriend" back in middle school b/c of my cuteness. Was too autistic (not saying I'm not now) and didn't ask any of them out.

Puberty changes everything man.

Ya know, I tried pushing out my jaw for a couple of weeks so it would be in harmony with the rest of my face, and people treated me way better, some even commented how I'd gotten better looking since last time they saw me. I stopped doing it since it was fucking up my joint, and suprise, people started treating me like shit again. I need dat jaw surgery ASAP.
How tf do you push ur jaw?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back