Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having to pretend to have sympathy for foids is exhausting

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I hate having to pretend i have even the slightest shred of sympathy for foids whenever I’m around people. Typically at work. On the radio at my office, this news story came up about this foid that got raped and killed. This then became the talking point in the office about how terrible it is that some men do that to women. A couple of months ago a co worker was talking about how he knows two women that got raped, and for one of them it was so bad that she can’t have kids anymore. Yes murder and rape is a horrible thing, but why does everything bad thats talked about has to be centred around foids. Anytime something bad happens to men, society just shrugs their shoulders and say " shit happens" because we are the "privileged gender".

It’s weird how we’re expected to have sympathy for foids and yet they aren’t expected to have sympathy for us. They constantly tell us it’s our fault and our problem that we can’t get laid, so why can’t we openly say similar things about them when they have issues. This is why I hate being around people

Was that news about the recent rape and murder case happened in India?

Nobody ever talks about low status men that killed themselves, and there's millions of them every year around the world, society doesn't give a shit.

There's literally no benefit or reason for a low status man to give a shit about any of this stuff that normies are deciding to care about and focus on.

Images 1

950 child soldiers (MALE) killed by psychopathic warlord in Africa that disrupts entire country’s political balance? Thats a page 21 story with 5 sentences “Child soldiers killed” No mention that is was 100% boys, just one sentence giving bare minimum details.

Woman looked at by unattractive man in grocery store?
FRONT PAGE HEADLINE: “WHEN WILL MEN STOP HARASSING WOMEN WITH SEXUALLY PERVERTED STARES?”

Everything bad men do is their fault, everything bad that happens to them is their fault. Everything bad women do is someone else’s fault, everything bad that happens to women is never women's fault.

Take a looks at any news headline or article about women in any way. There is always a focus on the fact that they are women, but look at a headline or article about men, and there is no mention of gender. People are programmed as soon as they hear about foids to start listening intently and feel bad for them. They are programmed to think of men as disposable and foids as valuable. If you point that out to your coworkers you will be in deep shit, because their chimp brain will immediately activate for protecting women. What a clown world. Cant even go to work and be quiet without having someone get mad at you because you haven't expressed your love of everything female.

Was that news about the recent rape and murder case happened in India?

1000s of curry men die every day because of violence,diseases,starvation etc. No one gives a shit about them JFL.

1000s of curry men die every day because of violence,diseases,starvation etc. No one gives a shit about them JFL.
Relax bro. I was thinking OP might have heard of that news. Although it's fully true countless men including curry men day every day due to various things that I believe no female might ever have faced, yet nobody bat an eyelid on that.

Relax bro. I was thinking OP might have heard of that news. Although it's fully true countless men including curry men day every day due to various things that I believe no female might ever have faced, yet nobody bat an eyelid on that.

It sounded like the recent curry story (fron OP's post) which is also what everyone here in curryland talks about. As if things werent bad enough for curry men, its gonna get worse. Its over for curries ngl.

. As if things werent bad enough for curry men, its gonna get worse. Its over for curries ngl.
It has affected many non perv curry men. From bobs vagene memes to rape stereotypes, curries are feeling the heat of it.

I hate having to pretend i have even the slightest shred of sympathy for foids whenever I’m around people. Typically at work. On the radio at my office, this news story came up about this foid that got raped and killed. This then became the talking point in the office about how terrible it is that some men do that to women. A couple of months ago a co worker was talking about how he knows two women that got raped, and for one of them it was so bad that she can’t have kids anymore. Yes murder and rape is a horrible thing, but why does everything bad thats talked about has to be centred around foids. Anytime something bad happens to men, society just shrugs their shoulders and say " shit happens" because we are the "privileged gender".

It’s weird how we’re expected to have sympathy for foids and yet they aren’t expected to have sympathy for us. They constantly tell us it’s our fault and our problem that we can’t get laid, so why can’t we openly say similar things about them when they have issues. This is why I hate being around people

You pretend? I would just put myself out of that situation.
Or lie and say you don't want to talk about that crap because it reminds you that someone you know got raped or something. Just lie and get the hell away from those people.

950 child soldiers (MALE) killed by psychopathic warlord in Africa that disrupts entire country’s political balance? Thats a page 21 story with 5 sentences “Child soldiers killed” No mention that is was 100% boys, just one sentence giving bare minimum details.

Woman looked at by unattractive man in grocery store?
FRONT PAGE HEADLINE: “WHEN WILL MEN STOP HARASSING WOMEN WITH SEXUALLY PERVERTED STARES?”

Yeah man. This 100%. How the fuck can people not see how fucking retarded they are??? I don't get it.

A couple of months ago a co worker was talking about how he knows two women that got raped, and for one of them it was so bad that she can’t have kids anymore.

Just believe in anything what females say. Most men are truly gullible regarding females.

You pretend? I would just put myself out of that situation.

Indeed. Just stop pretending in general or can bring up other topics, like how homeless men dying outside in the cold.

Indeed. Just stop pretending in general or can bring up other topics, like how homeless men dying outside in the cold.

Thats because most men have no intrinsic value and are expendable. Homeless man (sub-7) dying out in the cold = tough luck. Woman in a similar situation = cruel world.

I'd start laughing ngl.

You don't have to do it that much.

Nobody ever talks about low status men that killed themselves, and there's millions of them every year around the world, society doesn't give a shit.

There's literally no benefit or reason for a low status man to give a shit about any of this stuff that normies are deciding to care about and focus on.

They were probably wearing slutty clothes (doing so for themselves, clearly, teehee), sluts get what they deserve, rape is the lightest thing a slut should go through.

The fuck do people have to bring up political crap at work at all, wageslaving is bad enough already.

But yeah, I've been in that kind of situation too. As men, we are expected to express collective guilt whenever a woman is raped, even though the same people who expect it of us also think that collective guilt is the worst thing in the universe when applied to Jews, Muslims, homosexuals, etc. Fucking sucks, man.