Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having to live in place where you don't like anyone and anything

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
Anyone has similar experience or it is only me :feelsbadman:? For me, that place is house, village, city, county, and country. :feelspuke:

I really hate everything and everyone so why I was born here?! Why I have to live here and unable to leave. :feelsrope:

Yep. It's brutal.

being stuck is rough. I had to move halfway across the world to find peace :feelsjuice:
Very lucky bro. I hope I'll find the peace one day.

Anyone has similar experience or it is only me :feelsbadman:? For me, that place is house, village, city, county, and country. :feelspuke:

I really hate everything and everyone so why I was born here?! Why I have to live here and unable to leave. :feelsrope:
I've discovered in life, you love a place where you have a real friend

what in particular is so bad about your situation?
Everything bro. You can't imagine, it's that type of things unspeakble :feelscry:. But...I can specify the economy, job market, people culture and the government.
is it possible to move or not yet?
not yet.

I hate this planet.

My area is pure puke fuel. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

It’s a boring suburb, but there’s a bad memory at every corner. I have a shit reputation thanks to rumor spreading narcs.