Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having to introduce yourself to a group

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Ever start a new class or a new job and the teacher/HR person wants you to stand up and introduce yourself to the group? Why are normiefags like that? Maybe I don't want the group to see me? Maybe I'm being invisible on purpose!!

I swear normies cannot fucking understand being an introvert. Like these people are actually zombie npcs who can't understand anything that doesn't apply to them.

"Hello, my name is [Intellau]. I am fourteen. Something I like to do is read, and my favorite color is blue"

i fucking hate this. they made us do that in boy scouts and i was so nervous. my dad laughed at me when i set back down jfl

They want to estimate your character, wit, eloquence and shit.

You can just say you don't want to do that, or make a very cold, minimalist introduction. Not trying to smile, be funny or anything. As if you were in the army : stand straight, state your name, age and occupation. If they ask about personal details like marital status or hobbies, tell them you value your privacy.

Makes me nervous for sure.

They want to estimate your character, wit, eloquence and shit.

Dr. Mike suggested I chat with a certain Pean foid.

Perhaps I should've...

Hello everyone. I'm an incel. I have no life. People have always bullied and mocked me. I'm very suicidal. I wish I'd never been born. Nice to meet you, btw. :feelsautistic:

They don't make you do anything. They ask you to do it and you comply.
if i would have refused the scout leader telling me to introduce myself it would have made me seem like even more of a weirdo

if i would have refused the scout leader telling me to introduce myself it would have made me seem like even more of a weirdo

You have to prepare yourself for that kind of situation. I was caught by surprise like that once and it was slightly uncomfortable.

I believe that if you know what to say beforehand, you won't sound that weird.

I repeated many uni years so was introducing myself every year, got used to it:feelsclown:

1. Be taller than most of them

Done.
Some insecure guys might get intimidated by you that's all, height doesn't help when your face is all deformed. You might even become butt of jokes because your timid personality looks very odd with your intimidating looks.

I'm 6' (which is taller than 90% males in my country), and my life would be exactly the same even if I was 5'5" because autistism and deformed face.

Some insecure guys might get intimidated by you that's all, height doesn't help when your face is all deformed. You might even become butt of jokes because your timid personality looks very odd with your intimidating looks.

I'm 6' (which is taller than 90% males in my country), and my life would be exactly the same even if I was 5'5" because autistism and deformed face.
Cope. My whore sister rejected a chadlite because he was 5'6. He had a nice job too

Ok low IQ bluepilled GrAYfag

You’re not even than tall but of course you have to mention it’s the top 10% of height in your country. You “tall”fags are always the same. I use quotations cause you’d be barely above average where I am, barely. Hell I could even say average.
This is exactly what I'm talking about, only insecure manlets like you give two fucks about my height. Normies couldn't care less about it since I have subhuman face.

>in top 10 percentile of height
>not even tall

Lmao.

You have to prepare yourself for that kind of situation. I was caught by surprise like that once and it was slightly uncomfortable.

I believe that if you know what to say beforehand, you won't sound that weird.
How do people respond when they realize that you are a talking alligator?

How do people respond when they realize that you are a talking alligator?
I told you many times that my AVI is of a crocodile, not of an alligator.

Crocodiles' teeth protrude from both jaws.

I told you many times that my AVI is of a crocodile, not of an alligator.

Crocodiles' teeth protrude from both jaws.
But you look like an alligator!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:1

Very cringe moment tbh i fucking hate it