Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having to deal with cuck mods

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
In some of my local social circles and on the internet I come across cucks, some of which hold moderator power.
I honestly just can't take it no more, a mod told me "he will not allow this kind of language towards any female on the site" on another site.
I see this all the time, even in my own area in real life, it's not just on reddit cuck mods are everywhere now, well not on incels.co at least.

I got banned way too many times for "sexist language" from different sites and forums.

Mods are paid jewish shills tbh fuck them, it's a blessing that some of our mods are based

you think its bad on the internet. it is almost unbearable in the workplace. the pussy power is out of control. foids can ruin you at the drop of a hat. the cucks are the problem though. i wish they would just fucking die.

I see this all the time, even in my own area in real life, it's not just on reddit cuck mods are everywhere now, well not on incels.co at least.

Well yeah, the views and sentiments on Incels.co are not common at all in the world. Very very few people think like us.

Yeah it sucks man. Sometimes they'll go on power trips and ban anyone that doesn't conform with their opinion (specially on reddit). Cucked mods are the enemies of proper discussion.

a big youtuber in my country banned me for answering to a foid that was insulting me and gave her mod

i got the news that he got a mental breakdown because his gf broke up and fucked chad & threw cuck out of her house

Holy shit this is the best day of my life

A good jew is dead jew.

This site is the only place that's an advantage for that particular case.

It’s the type of women that treat us like trash that make us like this.

A good jew is dead jew.

Fuck jannies!

Exactly why I left braincels a long time ago