Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having to date a non-white woman as a white man is absolutely disgusting and repulsive.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
If you have to fuck a non-European female as a European male (racially), then it's truly over for you.
This act basically signals that you are not fit to reproduce within your own race, hence being rejected by your own women.

Imagine having to resort to females like this:

IMG 2465

Instead of THIS:

IMG 2466

ALL because of your subhumanity.

This must be the most suicide fuel feeling as a white sub8 man. Females of your own race reject you and hate you.

If you have to fuck a non-European female as a European male (racially), then it's truly over for you.
This act basically signals that you are not fit to reproduce within your own race, hence being rejected by your own women.

View attachment 17953

Instead of THIS:

View attachment 17954

This must be the most suicide fuel feeling as a white sub8 man. Females of your own race reject you and hate you.
Breh you're like the one dude here who actually gets it.

Im not attracted to white blonds with blue eyes, way too overpriced

I wouldn't go as far as "disgusting" but yeah, it's not optimal.

I would fuck that Chinese foid hard, but marry/reproduce, no.

White >>>>>>>>> Asian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>others for me.

comparing ugly asian to a model, lol

yeah its fucked

its not even about looks. latinas, east asians and even some MENA women can be just as good looking as white women. for pure sex or even short term relationships it would be no problem.
but for long term marriage nad having children, it would feel wrong, incomplete, like i am squandering my potential, betraying my heritage. i don't want to create ugly mutt children.

It's not like I have any chance with ethnik women...

DEATH TO WHITE BLONDS

It's my only hope.

Swallowed this pill a long time ago. As long as it's not a black girl, i'll still feel fine.

Truth, as PrinceofCope said, fucking an ethnic woman as a white man ADDS a second virginity tbh

I prefer arab and curry women to asian, even though asians have nice light skin like whites

white women are best of course

View attachment 17953

Instead of THIS:

View attachment 17954

that's why i don't understand how can one be a nazicel

If white women reject me, they deserve systematic genocide for the enjoyment that they're purposely denying me from. Fuck white women tbh
Im not attracted to white blonds with blue eyes, way too overpriced
This

BS, curry foids mog other foids.
11.jpg

First; Take an Asian man and woman of the same lookstrain
Second; Ask them if they would date them
Third; Asian man becomes an incel

I actually like asian women

Fact:
Society devalues men's lives, assets, virginity, and disposability when contrasted with femoids simply because society hates men.
Why is it fair that a woman can sell her virginity for $750,000 whilst I can't even lose mine?

You'll lay down to your knees if one of these blondes offered you sex for free.
Yes but only because im desperate, not because i find them attractive, actually if ANYY women at all offered me sex I would fall at her knees

some asians are fine some are plain or ugly. then again im attracted to most races.

Cope

Lmao that blonde woman is the average female phenotype in Scandinavian countries. The vast majority of Asian females look like the example without makeup.
Not really man, both are above average for their race. Scandinavian women are too idealized.

Lmao that blonde woman is the average female phenotype in Scandinavian countries. The vast majority of Asian females look like the example without makeup.

I challenge you to come spend a few weeks in the UK and then tell me with a straight face that the average white woman is more attractive than the average asian.

I challenge you to come spend a few weeks in the UK and then tell me with a straight face that the average white woman is more attractive than the average asian.
UK women are ugly and do not represent the average white woman. Come here to America and you'll be surprised how non-fat and prime young white women are.

Jesus christ here we go again. Fakecels/volcels.me
These fucking stormfont edgelord white kids.

UK women are ugly and do not represent the average white woman. Come here to America and you'll be surprised how non-fat and prime young white women are.
Dublin-Stockholm was no big difference to me in terms of pretty women. Except for the fact that half of the people in Stockholm were not even white.

nazicel = volcel
You could call them standardcels. I define an incel as a person who cannot get his female looksmatch. To me white men who can't get white women are incels.

Being hated by your own race is the worst and it can happen to whites, curries, rices, or anyone else really. Being rejected by what's most closest to you genetically is painful.

Stormfags out!!! Comparing a legit model to a very ugly chinese bitch? If your statement was true why do you feel the need to cherry pic
MeaganGood2

See?
Download

I can do it to!

White foids aren't that attractive when it comes to sexual attraction. Their bodies are slim compared to hourglass females usually found in other races. Maybe my taste in women is vastly different from the average male. Look at the GIGA foid that mogs every single women on this world.

Sexy

Sexy1

Last edited:
Being hated by your own race is the worst and it can happen to whites, curries, rices, or anyone else really. Being rejected by what's most closest to you genetically is painful.

If you want a white women can you still get one from the former Soviet union? Same economic desperation as ethnic but white ☺

Cool... now if only I can get all the white betas to not go for other races, I have a 0.1% instead of 0%.

White foids aren't that attractive when it comes to sexual attraction. Their bodies are slim compared to hourglass females usually found in other races. Maybe my taste in women is vastly different from the average male. Look at the GIGA foid that mogs every single women on this world.

View attachment 17967
View attachment 17968
Tits big as these are absolutely repulsive.

The bottom one is preferable, since she has no makeup on. The top one would look ugly as hell without fakeup.
An over the hill roast vs JB. Not a good comparison either.
I would unironically would take the white foid over the black one

negroid facial features and masculine dark skin are big turn off.
Absolute copefuel
276b24efe0fc81b33b230da6909368c1

Here she is with no makeup. Still no acne, pearly white straight teeth, glowing skin...
Also, I like how it's ok to compare a white model with a full face of makeup to some random ugly bitch JFL. Shows how unbias this site is lol... just say you prefer white women and move on. No need to try and justify your choice. Just dont get mad when a foid does the exact same kek

Absolute copefuel
View attachment 17970
Here she is with no makeup. Still no acne, pearly white straight teeth, glowing skin...
Also, I like how it's ok to compare a white model with a full face of makeup to some random ugly bitch JFL. Shows how unbias this site is lol... just say you prefer white women and move on. No need to try and justify your choice. Just dont get mad when a foid does the exact same kek
She looks like a masculine transgender. Giga cope.

Tits big as these are absolutely repulsive.
It might be repulsive to you. But it doesn't change the fact that this female completely mog any white women in existence. Her sexual attraction breaks the 10/10 rule no doubt.