Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having to date a non virgin girl as a virgin male is disgusting

L

LOW TIER INCEL

Recruit
-
All incels should be given virgin females, this isn't up for debate, if you disagree you are a cuck. The only issue is that most of us are 18 or older and no woman aged 18+ is a virgin.

Nobody is giving incels anything, let alone females never mind virgin females.

Really the only thing that would cause me to care is if her pussy is ugly. If I’m paying for a whore she should at least look good

Imagine being delusional enough to think you have the luxury of demanding a virgin foid as an incel

Virgin white stacy or nothing. Proud volcel

All societies were smart enough to know that for women there can only be one love, their first love. And after that she can no longer pair bond. So for her and the man they made it so women were virgins at marriage. And then no divorce.

It worked century after century and then boomers decided to get rid of that. And we see it just doesn't work. After riding Chads and Tyrones for years a woman will never settle with a betabuxxer and be happy.

All incels should be given virgin females, this isn't up for debate, if you disagree you are a cuck. The only issue is that most of us are 18 or older and no woman aged 18+ is a virgin.
Based

Imagine being delusional enough to think you have the luxury of demanding a virgin foid as an incel
Imagine thinking that is delusional, would you rather have a used up hole as your first girlfriend ?

I don't know...
I may be a cuck as you say, but I kinda wish I'd have a girl with some experience for my first time. I can barely manage discovering those things myself, it would be hard to explain it for her I think.

I don't know...
I may be a cuck as you say, but I kinda wish I'd have a girl with some experience for my first time. I can barely manage discovering those things myself, it would be hard to explain it for her I think.

If you actually PREFER a non-virgin female, then you are a CUCK.

Agree with OP. Make polygamy or serial monogamy, as well as cheating punishable by death, and lower the AoC while at it.

I don't know...
No man it would be much better to discover things together, without prior judgement and big expectations. What i heard from sexhaver is that sex comes naturally for both sexes.

Non-virgin foids are disgusting. This will remain a universal truth, no matter how much soy media and feminists try to normalize slut behavior. :feelswhat:

If the girl is faithful and loves you, why would you care

If the girl is faithful and loves you, why would you care
If you don't mog her previous boyfriends, she won't be able to feel anything for you. The guys she dated in the past are most likely 5'10+ and 5/10+, I'm 5'6.5 and 3/10, do the math

Cope. I absolutely dgaf as long as i'm attracted to her

I don't know...
There's nothing to discover. The long thing hoes in the hole thing