Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over having to contain suicidal thoughts in public is fucking horrible

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
how the fuck am i not supposed the voice the only thing i think about? it's fuckign torture. wouldn't lead to anything good if i just sperged the fuck out and let it out like in uni

Jum off a bridge onto land

just smok weed breh

don't call the hotline though, they'll trace the call and get you locked in the loony bin. roping>getting institutionalized.

Time to go super saiyan! I FILLED WITH SO MUCH POWER!

When I was in Uni (and in the process of getting redpilled), I was walking home from class, and was more depressed than usual. Apparently it showed on my face, and this attractive ethnic normie stops me and is like "dude, are you okay?". I reply "yeah, just tired", and walk off. Can't even sulk in peace.

they'll send you Emergency Room. I'm serious idiot.

You absolutely want to keep all of this to yourself. Venting is good, but just pace around your room and make declamations into the empty air - that's what I've done. I consider it an incredibly adaptive trait that I am so stoic and reticent. Of course you must already know that nobody actually has your interests in mind - anything you reveal will be used as ammunition against you, but don't expect them to be so transparent as to read you your Miranda rights or anything. Talking about suicide is a great way to get hogtied and forcibly trapped inside of a world you long desperately to exit. Don't let the slightest intimation of instability slip; keep yourself free.

don't call the hotline though, they'll trace the call and get you locked in the loony bin. roping>getting institutionalized.
they'll send you Emergency Room. I'm serious idiot.

Truly. "What's wrong? "I'm here to help" etc. is not merely insincere - it is conniving and malicious.

just do heroin before you commit suicide (obviously dont do it I'm just saying if you do). That way you wont feel anything and if you haven't done it before it will be the most peaceful, relaxing time in your life.