Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having Tinder is not enough

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Grey
★★★
I have noticed alot of girls on Tinder specifically state to contact them on Instagram or SnapChat instead of tinder.

This is just another step for weeding out low status men/introverted men.

Now you not only have to pass the looks threshold, but now you need to demonstrate your social clout and how much of a narcassist you are and convey total NTness.

It has never been so over than it is now.

You need to have all major social media to have the best chance as a 8/10 or more ngl

You need to have all major social media to have the best chance as a 8/10 or more ngl
This is very true.
Instagram seems to be the most popular now I think.
I believe whores love to post all their shit there

Last edited:
This is why your chadfish must be the most believable shit that you can come up with

This is easy to get around by frauding your social media.

Also, you mention snapchat, that is 100x easier to fraud then Tinder is. All you need is a high score which can easily be faked.

Granted, we are all ugly anyway so it doesn't matter.

Social media is the easy tool to see the status score for a modern man. It's just another tool roasties can use to weed out men they deem unworthy.

Soon enough we'll all have our credit scores and net worth on display for the world to see as well. Too many roasties getting victimized by men who don't make enough money.