Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having tall parents=being tall is a meme at this point

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
JFL at parent gene copers. My uncle and his wife are about 5'4 and their son is 6'2

My other uncle is 5'3 and his son is 5'8

My colleague and his husband are 5'6 and their son is 5'9

My friends mom and dad are 5'5 and their son is 6'1

and My dad is 5'9 and Im 5'6 :feelskek:

It's all about genetic lottery. JFL at this clown fucking world. :feelshaha: Why the fuck did i come to this wolrd? Just to suffer? :feelsclown: :society:

Inb4 tallfags aay :looks>height.:soy: No looks are not more important. If you are bove 6 foot and single you are just plain autistic.

@Shahist Persian @persianoldcel @Persianyoungcel @null

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

my parents are 5'4 and my younger brother is like 5'9 but i got 5'3 fml

They had the genes / potential to be taller, but they probably grew up in poverty and therefore didn’t grow that much physically.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Maybe one of dad's or mom's parents was really tall, some genes skip a generation so maybe that explains why the son is tall while the parents are manlets

My mom is 5'6. Dad is 5'8. And I'm 6'2.

JFL at parent gene copers. My uncle and his wife are about 5'4 and their son is 6'2

It's all about genetic lottery. JFL at this clown fucking world. :feelshaha: Why the fuck did i come to this wolrd? Just to suffer? :feelsclown: :society:

Inb4 tallfags aay :looks>height.:soy: No looks are not more important. If you are bove 6 foot and single you are just plain autistic.

This happens to faggot Dravidians all the time when you see tall curries

Maybe one of dad's or mom's parents was really tall, some genes skip a generation so maybe that explains why the son is tall while the parents are manlets
NATURE IS A NIGGER FUCK TREES

ALSO IF YOUR GRANDFATHER FROM YOUR DAD'S SIDE HAD A SMALL DICK THEN YOU WILL ALSO HAVE SMALL BENIS
SOMEONE FUND ME WITH A SU-25T EQUIPPED WITH FLAMMABLE MBD-2-67U-4 BOMBS IM TAKING DOWN THE ENTIRE FORESTS AND AMAZON TREES :lasereyes:

Once you turn twenty something height beats face every time of the day.

My mom and dad are 5'4 and 5'6 but my brother is 6'1. My grandads were both like 6'2

its not just genes
its food and environment
if you were a veggie no protein retard you will grow short
you can easily tell what your potential height is by wing span and ulna bone length, my max height was 6'1 which I missed by 4~5inches :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Tall mother=average/tall son. Short mother=short/average son. Simple af.

My mom 5'5 amd my dad 5'7 me 9'10

I kind of agree on the genetic lottery; I know someone whose mom is 5'6 and his dad is around 5'4, he is around 6'2. Clown world.

My youngest brother is 6'1 (186) while I'm 5'5 (165). You're right, it's just the genetic lottery and I can confirm my brother and I have been fed the same thing by our parents but he turned out to be tall enough to not be called short. Both my parents are short, maybe around 5'1.
Why the fuck did i come to this wolrd? Just to suffer?
Men are disposable by nature rules and it applies to human society as well. You're here to emphasize the quality of other males to the eyes of females. You would have never ever feel loneliness and desperation if you were born as female. Here it is, as a beta male you can either choose to be a loner all by yourself or play a provider role if possible. Honestly I think it is the beta males who develop and run the society and their goal in making family make them to try harder.

Face, height and body shape are important when it comes to dating especially in youth. Usually young men do not have much to offer but their body to a spoiled girl. I do not intend to talk about LMS at this point cause it's the height which concerns this topic. There was this user called @iraqi-cel (or with a similar username) that posted a comment saying for us ogre face middle eastern guys having a good height is a key to break from inceldom prison. I can confirm it works, especially in countries like Iran. Most women only lust over a man with enough good height and that's why in "Tall, dark and handsome" tall word comes first. Also, height is relative to location, sometimes being 6' isn't enough. Body shape is also important but I have seen many women just ignore it as long as the man is tall enough, however a good body shape is always a bonus for a woman. I don't say every tall dude can be a slayer but the can easily escape from inceldom if the manage to be more neurotypical and less autistic. There is something else to add, you can improve your facial traits by plastic surgeries without having to take the risk of being crippled for lifetime. Being born as a short man means that you were handed death sentence. Not only you have to compete harder to get crumb of the pussy, you have fight with other people (especially men) way harder to gain resources and if you are above average IQ to understand what's happening, you will even suffer more.

A lot of things can go wrong or right in genetics. Once knew a guy whose parents are 5'4 and 4'7 and he grew to be 6'3.

No, if two people of the same height reproduce, their son is guaranteed to be taller than them, but their daughter will be around the same height.

If you use this calculator, it'll give you a better insight into how tall two given individuals' children's height will be. For example, if two people of 170 cm height reproduce, their son will be 176 cm, but their daughter will be 164 cm.

But I still don't understand how your uncle's kid or any other guys you mentioned were able to grow that tall. The calculator tells me that your uncle's son should've only grown to 169 cm, and your colleague's and friend's son should've only grown to 174 cm and 171 cm (respectively). Nothing here even makes sense. How can two 5'6ers produce a shorter son than two 5'5ers? Assuming they live in the city and have no stunted growth, there wouldn't be anything preventing the 5'6ers' kid from being taller.

:dafuckfeels:
Lmfao keked at the "his husband" cimment. My shit grammar is showing up :lul: :lul: :lul:

Either what you are saying is the ultimate truth or my uncle's wife, female colleague, friend's mom cucked their husbands.

He is bald and still got a good looking wife. Height is extremely important.

:cryfeels:

its not just genes
its food and environment
if you were a veggie no protein retard you will grow short
you can easily tell what your potential height is by wing span and ulna bone length, my max height was 6'1 which I missed by 4~5inches :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Holly shit. How do i know what my potential height was?

I kind of agree on the genetic lottery; I know someone whose mom is 5'6 and his dad is around 5'4, he is around 6'2. Clown world.
Yeah. Ridiculous world
and I can confirm my brother and I have been fed the same thing by our parents but he turned out to be tall enough to not be called short
Holly shit. Ragefuel.

Face, height and body shape are important when it comes to dating especially in youth. Usually young men do not have much to offer but their body to a spoiled girl. I do not intend to talk about LMS at this point cause it's the height which concerns this topic. There was this user called @iraqi-cel (or with a similar username) that posted a comment saying for us ogre face middle eastern guys having a good height is a key to break from inceldom prison. I can confirm it works, especially in countries like Iran. Most women only lust over a man with enough good height and that's why in "Tall, dark and handsome" tall word comes first. Also, height is relative to location, sometimes being 6' isn't enough. Body shape is also important but I have seen many women just ignore it as long as the man is tall enough, however a good body shape is always a bonus for a woman. I don't say every tall dude can be a slayer but the can easily escape from inceldom if the manage to be more neurotypical and less autistic. There is something else to add, you can improve your facial traits by plastic surgeries without having to take the risk of being crippled for lifetime. Being born as a short man means that you were handed death sentence. Not only you have to compete harder to get crumb of the pussy, you have fight with other people (especially men) way harder to gain resources and if you are above average IQ to understand what's happening, you will even suffer more.

Very well said my friend. I agrre with everything you said. Being short equals a death sentence in the current dating market. Nothing ia ragefuel for me when i see iranian foids lust over volleyball players. One of the reasons i stopped liking that sport.

One of the reasons i stopped liking that sport.
For the exact same reason, I stopped watching sports specially volleyball and basketball. Honestly I no longer watch sports but wrestling and world cup football. My favorite soccer player is Shaqiri from Switzerland national team.

For the exact same reason, I stopped watching sports specially volleyball and basketball. Honestly I no longer watch sports but wrestling and world cup football. My favorite soccer player is Shaqiri from Switzerland national team.
Yeah man football is a god cope. Not sure if I'e seen shaqiri play.
Can't wait to watch the world cup

regardless Tallfags are lucky fuckers