Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Having standards does not make you a volcel

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
I see the term "Volcel if wouldn't" throw around on this forum a lot. I've said it as well but never in a serious matter. I think everyone on this forum has some kind of standards though much lower than most peoples would be. I wouldn't fuck any foid just because she has a vagina between her legs and in terms of an actual relationship my standards would be even higher.

It is a good thing to have standards and I think society would be better as a whole if men didn't have such low standards when it comes to foids. HTN+ guys will fuck foids way below their looksmatch which in turn boosts their ego and makes those foids think they deserve a man of that looks level. Personally I wouldn't fuck a foid more than 1 point below my looks level because I genuinely just wouldn't be attracted to her so their would be no point. I would still date a foid less attractive than me if I could just not one that's significantly less attractive than me so that's me being unrealistic at all. A lot of people wouldn't even go that far.

I've been wondering recently if I really tried to seek out and fuck some 2/10 landwhale would I be able to? But I have no interest in finding out the answer to that question because even if I did succeed and "ascend" I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of that. I wouldn't lower my standards that significantly just for the sake of saying I've "ascended". I would still suffer from all the same problems I do now and I wouldn't be genuinely attracted to her so it wouldn't be a true "ascension" in my eyes and thus there would be no point in seeking it out.

And anyway you're not a true volcel until you've actively rejected a girl. An incel saying that they wouldn't date a girl with a particular characteristic doesn't make him a volcel if girls with that characteristic don't want him. No girl has ever asked me out or shown interest in me so even if there's girls out there I would hypothetically reject I am not a volcel.

I agree
It's okay to have standards, especially when it comes to a ltr