Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having social media will be mandatory soon

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I'm telling you, when normoids become older and take over everything, make no mistake, they will make having social media pages a necessity. It's over for incels because they have 0 reason to have social media.

I predict that social media will be like a resume, you have to show your life to your employee to see if you're worthy. Not having one will significantly dwindle your opportunities.

I predict that it will also be used so that normies can look at incel social media pages to laugh at them and make their lives feel better, virtual life-mogging.

Last edited:
I never had social media, because I have no friends and no life

bullshit. complete bullshit. LinkedIn exists for a reason

It already kind of is, dude. Not having a social media page with EVIDENCE of you being a safe normie, you will NOT be employed. Remember being cautious of what you post online, liker racist/homophobic/mysogynistic remarks? Or embarrasing pictures/videos? Well, you have to worry about what you DO NOT post.

You need to show:

You have a girlfriend
You go to parties
You graduated
You have a job
You support certain political parties/ideologies
You like certain pages
You have a giant friends list
All your pictures have a lot of likes

It's so fucked up to immediately show to other people, mostly employers, you do not have social media, and that you most likely are such a loser that having one would verify that. My autistic cousin, who's not that bad looking, was rejected by some foid because his Facebook page was not active enough according to her, and she had doubts about him because of that. It's worse than ever.

bullshit. complete bullshit. LinkedIn exists for a reason
cope
normies want everything to be online like they're trying to do with schools, it's not too far off to imagine that resumes and cover letters will be replaced with social media and emails

cope
normies want everything to be online like they're trying to do with schools, it's not too far off to imagine that resumes and cover letters will be replaced with social media and emails
this is pure mental masturbation. How the hell are they going to enforce this kind of rule? You're supposed to show off your party lifestyle in order to get a job?

You need to show:

You have a girlfriend
You go to parties
You graduated
You have a job
You like certain pages
exactly this, the world is becoming more superficial
this is pure mental masturbation. How the hell are they going to enforce this kind of rule? You're supposed to show off your party lifestyle in order to get a job?
In a sense, they'll most likely want to see how well you're doing in life. If you're some loser who has done nothing in life, they'll probably assume that you're lazy or a bad person due to the just world shit normoids believe.

You have a girlfriend
You go to parties
You graduated
You have a job
You like certain pages

Employers don’t give a fuck about your life. You are simply there to work for them.

Technically if you put your id online you're on social media.

That wouldn't be an unreasonable administrative requirement.

It all depends on how much personal information you are required to publish. If it's only the kind of stuff you put in your passport, it could be acceptable.

Employers don’t give a fuck about your life. You are simply there to work for them.
cope, that's the bare minimum. They'd rather pick a pretty worker over an ugly worker any time of the week, it's been proven. There's been numerous cases of people getting jobs for bs qualifications just because of their looks jfl. Unless you have something to offer them, no chances of you being picked over anyone else.

cope, that's the bare minimum. They'd rather pick a pretty worker over an ugly worker any time of the week, it's been proven. There's been numerous cases of people getting jobs for bs qualifications just because of their looks jfl.

Depends on the job. If you are just wage slaving they don’t care about your looks. Even then its just about your LOOKS not what you do in LIFE.

Depends on the job. Human resources often ask personal information during job interviews. They are very much interested in assessing your character. A few times it seemed to me that it mattered more to them than my professional skills.

Yeah, they sure fucking do. They don't want to hire some fucking schizophrenic incel and then find out he killed a bunch of women in the mall. The company won't look too good. The days of them just hiring slaves to do the job is OVER, they can't afford to take such risks.

JFL for thinking your online presence does not matter. This is a recent thing, being worried about embarrasing pictures/videos/posts of yourself (like if you're a foid and you have a video of you blowing someone online, or you saying all n-word should die) has been an actual issue since, I'd say, the late 2000's/ early 2010's. And now there is this. NOT having a good digital footprint.

Depends on the job. Human resources often ask personal information during job interviews. They are very much interested in assessing your character. A few times it seemed to me that it mattered more to them than my professional skills.
exactly what i've been trying to say tbh
employers care a fuck ton about character, if they could see every part of your life, they would. As the world becomes more digitcal and showing off lives are becoming more widespread, it is only a matter of time until your social media becomes a resume jfl. A resume is about telling the person your qualities, social media is the same.

You can just lie about the personal information. They aren’t going to ask for proof since its none of their business. They would hire chad even if he doesn’t have social media. It’s all about LOOKS.

Yeah, they sure fucking do. They don't want to hire some fucking schizophrenic incel and then find out he killed a bunch of women in the mall. The company won't look too good. The days of them just hiring slaves to do the job is OVER, they can't afford to take such risks.

JFL for thinking your online presence does not matter. This is a recent thing, being worried about embarrasing pictures/videos/posts of yourself (like if you're a foid and you have a video of you blowing someone online, or you saying all n-word should die) has been an actual issue since, I'd say, the late 2000's/ early 2010's. And now there is this. NOT having a good digital footprint.

Just don’t have a digital footprint in the first place that is related to you irl.

You can just lie about the personal information. They aren’t going to ask for proof since its none of their business. They would hire chad even if he doesn’t have social media. It’s all about LOOKS.

Just don’t have a digital footprint in the first place that is related to you irl.

But that's the problem, brainlet. They want you to have one, and a positive on at that. And not everyone gets this when they start using the internet, more than enough people have shot themselves in the foot by not watching out with what the post online. To a certain extent I did too, when I was a teenager in the early 2010's. And even now a little as an adult, but that's because I don't care a much.

I have social media tbh I like instagram as long as my feed isn’t getting spammed by normshit happyposting

Some zoomer jobs already require it. I have a normie friend who does work for clubs and other social venues and he has to show them his social media before signing a contract.

There actually was an episode of black mirror showing a dystopian reality like the one you mentioned, can't remember the name tho

Dude, don't argue with these idiots who like to exaggerate things for the sake of memeing, I've seen this same BS said before, it makes no sense at all

In a sense, they'll most likely want to see how well you're doing in life. If you're some loser who has done nothing in life, they'll probably assume that you're lazy or a bad person due to the just world shit normoids believe.

Wrong, a loser who has nothing going on in his life is more likely to be a hard worker and work extra hours, and stay back to help you out with stuff because they have nothing else to do, you would make a terrible employer and your businesses would fail, every social normie I've met at a work place was a slacker (especially when it came to menial jobs), while me "the no lifer" got quickly promoted, because the bosses could already tell I'm not social and because of that I was more work oriented

A guy with no life is an asset, a guy with a life is a liability, a lot of companies don't even like hiring women (but have no choice but to, to fill quotas), because women aren't work oriented people, and if they get pregnant you have to pay maternity leave for someone who is no longer contributing to your profits, female/social workers are a liability period

If I started a business, I would only hire loser males