Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having small hands and tiny wrists is extremely unsexy.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
My hands are smaller than hands of almost all men I have ever seen and majority of females. I have wrists of 8-10 y.o. boy. Why such abominations like myself even exist? Why I was born a subhuman? Females want strong masculine hands to touch and hold them.
No female ever want to experience intimacy with someone who has such an unmasculine traits. Even females act more dominant than myself. I hate that cruel cunt called 'nature'.

I have average hands but foidlike[UWSL] wrists which is brutal because it makes the wrists look even tinier[/UWSL]

It's over

i've been dozens of massage parlors and never been jerked off by hands smaller than mine.

I have small hands but my frame is so subhuman that they look proportional to me because my wrists are so fucking small. But they are literally the same size n average foid hand

I not only have tiny hands they are also baby shaped, foids get turned on by huge masculine hands

I have small wrists and hands as well.

post pics or measurements

get mogged u fucking incel

I have big hands but tiny wrists, especially my right wrist. If you don't want to become a wristcel then make sure you don't wear your watch too tight. I think it fucked up my wrist's bone structure.

I have large hands and small wrists, which ironically make my wrists appear even smaller...

its better to have large hands and small wrists than the reverse

You can increase wrist width via weightlifting. I read you can get increase circumference of wrists by 0.8-1 inch with months of training.

My wrists are 14.5 cm. My cock isn't thick. I'm a very sad person. :incel:

My wrists are 14.5 cm. My cock isn't thick. I'm a very sad person. :incel:
Jesus that below 6 inches.

I've been weightlifting and wrist exercises every day since last week and I went from 5.8 inches to 6.1 inches.

Idk probably small

how tf i measure my wrists

doesn't matter, I just pick up my axe

True, but on the other hand, using smartphones with one hand becomes easier. :feelsautistic:

My hands are smaller than hands of almost all men I have ever seen and majority of females. I have wrists of 8-10 y.o. boy. Why such abominations like myself even exist? Why I was born a subhuman? Females want strong masculine hands to touch and hold them.
No female ever want to experience intimacy with someone who has such an unmasculine traits. Even females act more dominant than myself. I hate that cruel cunt called 'nature'.
i have 6" wrists and 7.5" hands, my hands are also really skinny. over

I have small hands but my frame is so subhuman that they look proportional to me because my wrists are so fucking small. But they are literally the same size n average foid hand
Aren’t you like super skinny? I’m very thin too and I’ve been made fun of for my weight and body all the fucking time. I’m trying to bloatmaxx but I throw up if i eat too much. It sucks because my body has pretty much ruined my life, nobody takes me seriously.
i have 6" wrists and 7.5" hands, my hands are also really skinny. over
mogs me, my arms are literal twigs despite eating all the right foods and going to the gym 4 days a week.
its better to have large hands and small wrists than the reverse
Truth, small hands are a big turn off for women, I remember this one tallfag who would brag about his hand size and girls would eat it up, holy fuck I hate that guy with every ounce of my being.

Aren’t you like super skinny? I’m very thin too and I’ve been made fun of for my weight and body all the fucking time. I’m trying to bloatmaxx but I throw up if i eat too much. It sucks because my body has pretty much ruined my life, nobody takes me seriously.
Same. I can eat a single burger and be satisfied for the day. Eating too much causes me to throw up. I’m 5’11 at 125 pounds soaking wet. Literal subhuma

Although I read somewhere that a good way for skinnycels to gain weight is to drink a gallon of milk a day. I might try it :cryfeels:

Same. I can eat a single burger and be satisfied for the day. Eating too much causes me to throw up. I’m 5’11 at 125 pounds soaking wet. Literal subhuma
We have a similar weight and height, I understand your pain of never being taken seriously by anyone and all of the insults we get. Skinny shaming is a problem meanwhile fatshaming isnt a thing.
Although I read somewhere that a good way for skinnycels to gain weight is to drink a gallon of milk a day. I might try it :cryfeels:
I puke if I drink too much milk (more than one glass), it truly is over :feelsrope:

We have a similar weight and height, I understand your pain of never being taken seriously by anyone and all of the insults we get. Skinny shaming is a problem meanwhile fatshaming isnt a thing.

I puke if I drink too much milk (more than one glass), it truly is over :feelsrope:
Over for wristcels:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
417A28EA C09C 4AC9 838E 43F5A9F79116

Most women will never pick a skinny guy cuz he'll struggle with lifting heavy things which wil frequently happen in your daily life when living together.
Inb4, im not saying that thats the sole cause ofc. They generally dont find skinny guys attractive. Inb4 2, skinny chadlites are an outlier so it doesnt matter

Last edited:
I've never seen a wristcel who was successful with women.

I was trying to find some hope for wristcels by looking at skinny, movie stars, but they all have nice acceptably manly wrists.

Most women will never pick a skinny guy cuz he'll struggle with lifting heavy things which wil frequently happen in your daily life when living together.
Inb4, im not saying that thats the sole cause ofc. They generally dont find skinny guys attractive. Inb4 2, skinny chadlites are an outlier so it doesnt matter
Wahmen don't judge men by looks, silly inkel. Maybe you just have a toxic personality?
I've never seen a wristcel who was successful with women.

I was trying to find some hope for wristcels by looking at skinny, movie stars, but they all have nice acceptably manly wrists.
Maybe tiny wrist = tiny dick? I think females can tell a lot about your dick just looking at your body.

Last edited:
Over for wristcels, people think it's a joke but it's not.

Wrist2

Wrist

(Not me, saved these two from braincels)

Yep it's an uneasy realization.

It's another hallmark of an incel's physicality

i have medium sized hands, but my wrists are really small, so it's over for me