Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having sexual fantasies about women is gay

lowz1r

lowz1r

KHHDV survivor
★★★★★
You are fantasising about women who won't even acknowledge ur existence and while ur masturbating and thinking about them they are being railed in a threesome by tyrone and chad.

Even if u went to extreme lengths to try and win them over at best you will receive one word replies and u will be shooed off to ur gooner cave where u can masturbate while she is having sex.

some retards cope by thinking: "she's playing hard to get"
No nigger. She's giving u one word responses to try and get u to fuck off as fast as possible so she can have more time to take bbc.

What about fictional women?

"It's gay to want to fuck women"

faggots.is

high IQ thread

nobody will have a good counter-argument, because OP is the simple truth

When I used to sexually fantasize about foids, it would always be a scenario where they were in their room, and their family would be downstairs or doing something else. I would fantasize that I broke into their house and began to rape them and impregnate them with my kids while they were crying.

Is that gay?

When I used to sexually fantasize about foids, it would always be a scenario where they were in their room, and their family would be downstairs or doing something else. I would fantasize that I broke into their house and began to rape them and impregnate them with my kids while they were crying.

Is that gay?
:feelskek:

Whenever I'm at work I have ptsd flashbacks to when I asked out whores back in high school. Somebody brought up prom, and it triggered so many horrible memories that I completely zoned out today.

Whenever I'm at work I have ptsd flashbacks to when I asked out whores back in high school. Somebody brought up prom, and it triggered so many horrible memories that I completely zoned out today.
brutal. a truecel trait is not having a good time at prom (getting no pussy)

brutal. a truecel trait is not having a good time at prom (getting no pussy)
Chad was in her guts but I sure as hell wasn't :feelsrope:

You are fantasising about women who won't even acknowledge ur existence and while ur masturbating and thinking about them they are being railed in a threesome by tyrone and chad.

Even if u went to extreme lengths to try and win them over at best you will receive one word replies and u will be shooed off to ur gooner cave where u can masturbate while she is having sex.

some retards cope by thinking: "she's playing hard to get"
No nigger. She's giving u one word responses to try and get u to fuck off as fast as possible so she can have more time to take bbc.
based