Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Having sex with your foid partner is the first step in getting cucked

R

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
I know this is water but I still want to share some stats on it
In a survey of 1,300 people conducted by Lovehoney, Britain’s biggest online sex toy brand, it was found that more women admitted to thinking about other people during sex than men do. While 46 percent of women admitted to it, only 42 percent of men said the same thing. Many women fantasize about doing it with a close friend or a co-worker, and about 30 percent have even gone so far as to go through with it.
Foids fantasizing about men they know irl rather than their Chad celebrity crushes is unironically worse because they get a thrill of knowing they can commit a taboo irl, and due to their entitlement, they'll start craving for the real thing.
The study also found that most people fantasize about what sex will be like with a new person before actually having sex with them. So, do fantasies exceed reality? For the most part, no. While 68 percent of men said that sleeping with a new person lived up to their expectations, 38 percent of women were left disappointed.

Many people also admit to thinking of past lovers while they’re with their current one. In fact, 60 percent of men and women have thought of former lovers, while 15 percent admit to thinking about them very often. Speaking about blasts from the pasts, a third or women still fantasize about their first loves.
Brutal blackpills here. If you don't live up to your foid partners expectations, she'll start reminscing about her sexual experiences with her past lovers, which leads to my previous point about them going to meet up with those past lovers in-person. It also brings up the Just Be First pill, which shows that a foid's pair-bonding ability will never be the same and if you're not her first, then you'll get cucked even when you're having sex.

Other studies also claim that over 50% of foids have fantasized about other men when they're getting fucked by their partners.
65% of the Ss reported moderate to high levels of erotic fantasy during intercourse, with "imaginary lover" and "submission" the commonest themes.

I know this is water but I still want to share some stats on it

Foids fantasizing about men they know irl rather than their Chad celebrity crushes is unironically worse because they get a thrill of knowing they can commit a taboo irl, and due to their entitlement, they'll start craving for the real thing.

Brutal blackpills here. If you don't live up to your foid partners expectations, she'll start reminscing about her sexual experiences with her past lovers, which leads to my previous point about them going to meet up with those past lovers in-person. It also brings up the Just Be First pill, which shows that a foid's pair-bonding ability will never be the same and if you're not her first, then you'll get cucked even when you're having sex.

Other studies also claim that over 50% of foids have fantasized about other men when they're getting fucked by their partners.
These stats are from Britain who have 50% divorce rate and most of that is because of cheating I think. Idk how much this would apply to other nations. Pommies are cucks

These stats are from Britain who have 50% divorce rate and most of that is because of cheating I think. Idk how much this would apply to other nations. Pommies are cucks
The other study I posted is from the US. This applies to pretty much any Westernised nation.

@WorthlessSlavicShit thots?

She will always compare you with the best dick she's ever had. The more dicks she's had, the less likely it is that you're her best.

how do you even think of someone else while youre having sex with them? Theyre right in your face