Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HAVING SEX WITH WOMEN IS GAY

lowz1r

lowz1r

broken by crippling depression
★★★★★
Imagine you have sex with a non virgin foid (which literally all of them are nowadays)

u are sticking ur dick inside her knowing that there have been other guys that have CREAMPIED her before.

How is that not gigacucked and gay?

How do you kiss her lips knowing she has gobbled another man's cock with them?

The probability that a Chad will be able to fuck a foid outside of his teenage years and that she will be a virgin is practically 0.

Sex is cucked theory.

The probability that a Chad will be able to fuck a foid outside of his teenage years and that she will be a virgin is practically 0.

Sex is cucked theory.

Masturbating is gay because you're touching a dick

based and fuentespilled

Being incel is the straightest thing you can be

were fucked in this society i don’t want chad sloppy seconds

if you think about it faggots are just like women

as aristotle said, women are defective males

and faggots are also defective, emasculated males, so emasculated that they might as well be women

so therefore fucking women = faggotry

qed

Imagine you have sex with a non virgin foid (which literally all of them are nowadays)

u are sticking ur dick inside her knowing that there have been other guys that have CREAMPIED her before.

How is that not gigacucked and gay?

I made a post about this explaining the sciences behind it and everyone called me a coper

Well, beggars cant be chosers. I dont even care about body count anymore. I would take any slut at this point if she is at least my looks match and promises to be faithful.

i have no standards anymore. Fuck inceldom.

Well, beggars cant be chosers. I dont even care about body count anymore. I would take any slut at this point if she is at least my looks match and promises to be faithful.

i have no standards anymore. Fuck inceldom.
This.

As blackpillers, we should know better than anyone that foids lose their virginity in their early teens, and by the time they're 18, a lot already have a 2-digit body count.

There are no more virgin foids anymore. You are absolutely insane if you're an ugly incel subhuman AND you expect a virgin foid.

Even HTNs and Chadlites can't get virgins anymore. Foids lose their virginity to the pretty boy Chads in high school.

IT'S FUCKING OVER

I'M VIRGIN GIGASTACY ONLY BUCKO!
I have a virgin gigastacy gf handcuffed to me, I fuck her when I am bored

honestly it is tiring dragging her around everywhere, even though she is quite light

but I still go through this self-sacrifice, in order to prove that I am not gay

I have a virgin gigastacy gf handcuffed to me, I fuck her when I am bored

honestly it is tiring dragging her around everywhere, even though she is quite light

but I still go through this self-sacrifice, in order to prove that I am not gay
Whenever I slay another hyperstacy, I vaporize her with my laser eyes because she is no longer virgin

Whenever I slay another hyperstacy, I vaporize her with my laser eyes because she is no longer virgin
idk I'm such a truecel that when I fuck my virgin gigastacy gf, she stays a virgin

truecel trait

Yapper

Masturbating is gay because you're touching a dick
Andrew Tate said that masturbating is more gay than having sex with a man

Andrew Tate said that masturbating is more gay than having sex with a man
He is not wrong. We are supposed to get handjobs, blowjobs, and pussy for free but the internet and social media have negatively impacted the lives of many men.

Living is gae

If you unironically think that then you are a volcel. Just accept that there are no virgin foids after a certain age. I couldn't care less who a foid fucked before as long as I can fuck her

Brutal, absolutely suifuel to think about

cool, enjoy your sex dolls

I have homelandER's powers so I can use my xray vision to tell if a foid is virgin or not and if not then I laser her (in Amazon Prime)