Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having sex with a white woman is like having sex with hundreds of chads and tyrones by proxy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
A white women has had so much dick and cum in her body and at a young age, that you're essentially sharing the same viruses and bacteria with all of the previous males she fucked. Keep in mind an average white woman fucks a new guy each week.

Do you want AIDs, herpes and hep C? Fuck a white woman in the west. That's the easiest way to get them.

This is why "ascending" at a late age is retarded. It's like arriving late to the buffet when it's about to close and everyone has spit in the food, so all you get left over are a few scraps mixed with cum and piss.

Just be first theory

Tens? Yes.
Hundreds? Not possible. Chads are rare.

That means that in a year a white foid fuck 52 chads,chad lites,tyrones. And in 20 years 1040 dudes before get married with betabuxx numale.

It's like sticking your dick in a toilet

It's like sticking your dick in a toilet
Toilet would probably be cleaner as it is actually self cleaning, unlike foids bacteria holes.

Never fucking thought about that. Wow.

They're called cumdumpsters for a reason.

Maybe this is why they age so fast.

Femoids are disgusting creatures, what's new?

All Roasties are PetriDishMaxx, WHO don't have to dig up the Black Plague corpses, just grab a few live foids and you can practically wipe out mankind.

I fucking hate white women. I also hate latina women, they are whores to