Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having Posters of Girls On the Wall Is Cringe, Beta, and PATHETIC

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
There's nothing more cringy than incels (including normie cucks who deny their inceldom or never heard of it) who have posters of attractive women. It is honestly the most pathetic and self-degrading thing you can do. I guess it's ok for Chads to do it because they're just looking at what they get to feast on whenever they please, but even then it's a form of excessive indulgence at best. Here's why it's pathetic for you to have these posters up.

Having posters of attractive women up only exists to show the world that you are attracted to those people, be it family members, co-workers, room-mates, etc. There's no other reason. You're not going to be jacking off to her all the time, so why is the poster semi-permanently on the wall? Just so you can lust after it whenever you glance? That's like putting a picture of a big juicy steak on the wall of your room because you like steak. It's pointless.

What makes it cringy and pathetic is the fact that all you're doing is showing the world how much you want something you can NEVER have! If I put up a picture of a steak so i could drool over it like an animal whenever I saw it, at least it's not as humiliating because people know i can eat steak whenever I feel like it. Posting attractive women up tells people "ME WANNA FUG BUT ME CANT FUG ME IN PERPETUALLY STATE OF UNSATISFIED LUST, ME DROOL OVER FOID I CANT FUG SO I JACK MY DICK TO THIS POSTER". It's so fucking pathetic. If you have any public posters up of foids, pull them down know, you're embarrassing yourself. Keep them hidden away and only look at them when you want to jack your dick.

One reason I think a lot of young teen boys do it is to show their parents their not gay, which I guess is a semi-valid (but still retarded) reason to do it. "MOM CAN I GET THIS FOID POSTED IN MY ROOM, SEE IM NOT GAY I LIKE THESE FEMALE MODELS".

Quite interesting

There's nothing more cringy than incels (including normie cucks who deny their inceldom or never heard of it) who have posters of attractive women. It is honestly the most pathetic and self-degrading thing you can do. I guess it's ok for Chads to do it because they're just looking at what they get to feast on whenever they please, but even then it's a form of excessive indulgence at best. Here's why it's pathetic for you to have these posters up.

Having posters of attractive women up only exists to show the world that you are attracted to those people, be it family members, co-workers, room-mates, etc. There's no other reason. You're not going to be jacking off to her all the time, so why is the poster semi-permanently on the wall? Just so you can lust after it whenever you glance? That's like putting a picture of a big juicy steak on the wall of your room because you like steak. It's pointless.

What makes it cringy and pathetic is the fact that all you're doing is showing the world how much you want something you can NEVER have! If I put up a picture of a steak so i could drool over it like an animal whenever I saw it, at least it's not as humiliating because people know i can eat steak whenever I feel like it. Posting attractive women up tells people "ME WANNA FUG BUT ME CANT FUG ME IN PERPETUALLY STATE OF UNSATISFIED LUST, ME DROOL OVER FOID I CANT FUG SO I JACK MY DICK TO THIS POSTER". It's so fucking pathetic. If you have any public posters up of foids, pull them down know, you're embarrassing yourself. Keep them hidden away and only look at them when you want to jack your dick.

One reason I think a lot of young teen boys do it is to show their parents their not gay, which I guess is a semi-valid (but still retarded) reason to do it. "MOM CAN I GET THIS FOID POSTED IN MY ROOM, SEE IM NOT GAY I LIKE THESE FEMALE MODELS".

Mensa always posts the best shit ngl.