Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having people ignore me is soul crushing

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★★
I went outside and literally everyone ignored me and I feel emotionally crushed.

I get ignored as well. It beats being bullied everywhere you go like what happened to me when I was uglier, shorter, and skinnier. I don’t get any positive attention which sucks, it nothing is better than constant torture

I’ve gone days without social interaction. I go out for necessities but I do self checkout and feel invincible to people.

I feel like I’m already dead.

I’ve gone days without social interaction. I go out for necessities but I do self checkout and feel invincible to people.

You are basically dead mentally in a still living body. I know the feeling and it’s brutal

You are basically dead mentally in a still living body. I know the feeling and it’s brutal
That's exactly how I feel sometimes. Like as if I'm on autopilot.

Not many people would notice if I died.

I get ignored as well. It beats being bullied everywhere you go like what happened to me when I was uglier, shorter, and skinnier. I don’t get any positive attention which sucks, it nothing is better than constant torture
I understand that but I disagree at least when people bully they are acknowledging your existence as apposed to when everyone ignores you I mean when it's at that point you might as well be dead or nonhuman.

I hope this doesn't sound callous but you really have nothing to complain about unless you mean you're actually being ignored in situations like at a classroom, the workplace, at social outings with acquantances, etc.

I understand that but I disagree at least when people bully they are acknowledging your existence as apposed to when everyone ignores you I mean when it's at that point you might as well be dead or nonhuman.
I’ve experienced both, and it’s way better to be ignored than bullied. Sure, I’m lonely now, but at least I don’t have to psych myself up before just going outside like I did in the past when I got bullied all the time. I have some peace now not having a target on my back everywhere I go. No attention is better than negative attention. I can guarantee you I would have roped by now if the bullying didn’t stop

I’ve experienced both, and it’s way better to be ignored than bullied. Sure, I’m lonely now, but at least I don’t have to psych myself up before just going outside like I did in the past when I got bullied all the time. I have some peace now not having a target on my back everywhere I go. No attention is better than negative attention. I can guarantee you I would have roped by now if the bullying didn’t stop
Did your looks change? What made the bullying stop?
I always gotta psych myself up before leaving my house too, for the subhuman treatment I know I'm gonna get

Did your looks change? What made the bullying stop?
I always gotta psych myself up before leaving my house too, for the subhuman treatment I know I'm gonna get
My looks did change during puberty. I’m not that good looking right now of course, but I’m not as horribly ugly as I used to be. Also, I grew from 5’6” to 6’0” in a few months during puberty and gained from 98 pounds to 155 pounds over 4 years. Being bigger from the height and weight gain makes me appear stronger and stops other guys from messing with me much. One thing that has stayed the same is my autism though, and it’s a curse

My looks did change during puberty. I’m not that good looking right now of course, but I’m not as horribly ugly as I used to be. Also, I grew from 5’6” to 6’0” in a few months during puberty and gained from 98 pounds to 155 pounds over 4 years. Being bigger from the height and weight gain makes me appear stronger and stops other guys from messing with me much. One thing that has stayed the same is my autism though, and it’s a curse
Good for you brocel. Sounds like you escaped the truecel fate

Can’t relate I get approached for sex daily

Good for you brocel. Sounds like you escaped the truecel fate
Yeah man, I'm glad I escaped the awful fate that is getting bullied everyday and now I'm mostly invisible, which I'm very grateful for. I still have no shot with women with my autism combined with my slightly below average face though. At least my situation is better than the truecel hell I had from 6th grade-10th grade when I was treated like a complete subhuman.