Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having normies/chadlites/chads as friends is suifuel

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
Right now talking to my online friend who said 'im a 2/10 super ugly', sent me a selfie for the first time, I'm not very good at rating but mogs me to oblivion, normie for sure, maybe high tier normie. He's had sex before and gets a new egirl every week. Right now he's telling me how his egirl is super cute and is teasing him with pictures just out from the shower JFL. Another friend I have is legit chad, doesn't commit, gets a new chick to fuck whenever he wants to from tinder.
Have to avoid all topics about foids/relationships/love away with your non-incel friends if you don't wanna be life-mogged.

my normie colleague always shows me pictures that foids sent him presenting their butts and showing him what he can fuck later in the day .
brutak suifuel tbh
i think hes trying to mentally torture me by showing me this
hey look im so much better than you

just fuck off with these bragging idiots

My only friend is a chad, we are friends since childhood. We use drugs together

It can't be better than a low tier normie friend group or u b treated like shit or bullied

A lot of friends or mine are chadlite or High tier normies. Yeah you compare yourself to them and you feel shitty buy friends are Friends, they help you to cope.