Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having no social media is a big red flag

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
When someone asks you if you have snap or IG and you say you dont have social media, its a giant red flag. It shows you dont have any social life, no friends to connect to, nothing to show off, no vacation photos, you also lack any sort of confidence to post anything. I was always turned off of social media from the start, but in this age social media is the lifeblood of normies who cant go 2 seconds without showing people what they're doing so they can be validated for existing. Being secluded and humble is the opposite of normies and they hate it

Also noone irl has ever asked me if i had IG or snap but theyve asked it online when they dont know what i look like

I was just thinking this. If you don't have social media and keep up with trends it is going to be way harder to pickup women.

I never get asked if I have social media because my online "friends" are all shut-ins like me.
About irl it's not even a question, I never go out and I'm neetmaxxing.

Atleast I'm not stupid enough to post every detail of myself online, fucking Normtards.

Atleast I'm not stupid enough to post every detail of myself online, fucking Normtards.
True. It is incredibly stupid to post your full name and pics of yourself and all your friends online.

True. It is incredibly stupid to post your full name and pics of yourself and all your friends online.
And that's also how employers catch people doing stupid shit online, and they get fired.

And that's how employers catch people doing stupid shit online, and they get fired.
Exactly. For foids in particular posting half naked pictures of themselves is a huge red flag. As soon as onlyfans shuts down, none of those girls will ever be able to get a decent paying job.

I don't give a fuck what my coworkers think in reality, there's no way I am gonna maintain or even mention I have Facebook. I don't care if they think it is a red flag, I don't care if it is even a red flag because I am not who they think I am. And the truth is for ugly people no one really cares to see our social media even if we did have one except to poke fun at our hobbies or gods. So who cares?

Forget soycial media. My whole existence is a red flag.

Yep. This whole inceldom thing is a fucking death spiral.
Getting socially isolated at any point puts you on a path of staying that way forever because you'll lack the crucial means to raise your SMV (hanging out and attending events in a group, filling out your Instagram with interesting photos). Looks are one thing but having no basic social capital is another big problem.

The hate is brewing inside me. People made me this way and I will hold them accountable for it.

Chad can have no social media and he still slaying lmao. in reality just be "normal" mentaly and good looking and call it a day.

I was just thinking this. If you don't have social media and keep up with trends it is going to be way harder to pickup women.
All it takes is an Instagram account with your first name on it and a collection of photos of you that portray you as an active and social person. That's how normies can easily prove that they're well-adjusted and popular. Instagram is always the primary social media normies advertise to half-strangers. It strikes a perfect balance between personal and public to work as a general showcase of one's life.

Obviously incels will probably not have an attractive Instagram, or even an account at all (like me).

When someone asks you if you have snap or IG and you say you dont have social media, its a giant red flag. It shows you dont have any social life, no friends to connect to, nothing to show off, no vacation photos, you also lack any sort of confidence to post anything. I was always turned off of social media from the start, but in this age social media is the lifeblood of normies who cant go 2 seconds without showing people what they're doing so they can be validated for existing. Being secluded and humble is the opposite of normies and they hate it

Also noone irl has ever asked me if i had IG or snap but theyve asked it online when they dont know what i look like
I almost made a friend once, but he wanted my IG, but I said I don't have one, and he acted polite like it was okay but he never texted me ever again even though he said earlier he wanted to invite me to something.

I avoid social media like the plague as its normalfag bs. Recently one of my coworkers was quitting and he went around asking for everyone's socials. He got to the coworker next to me and asked for his snap and ig and while the other guy was pulling his up I stuttered out that I didn't have one and the fucker glared at me and said, "did I fuckin ask?" then proceeds to ask the guy in the back with downs who can hardly speak if he has any. Cant even get a male acquaintance to ask let alone a foid to ever ask. People would rather speak to a vegetable than me.

I'm actually on no social media apart from Bitchute and Gab.

The idea of me having social media makes me feel like a rapist for just existing with no friends or followers.

So tired of primary school "incels" shitposting here. Nobody over the age of 18 gives a shit about social media. People have actual lives, not virtual ones.

The last time somebody asked me if I have social media was over 10 years a go when I signed up for Facebook for the shits and gigs.

I never understood why people want to give up the little privacy they already have, especially in this day and age. Social media has evolved from a way to connect with friends, into a way to document every minuscule aspect of your life. I can’t see why people are even entertained by this in the slightest. If I wanted to know what someone is doing I would rather just talk with them about it face to face instead of just seeing a post. Nowadays it’s all about validation and bragging, something that’s very toxic and damaging to people’s mental health. It was a partially good idea in the beginning, but it has managed to evolve into something much more sinister overtime.

I never understood why people want to give up the little privacy they already have, especially in this day and age. Social media has evolved from a way to connect with friends, into a way to document every minuscule aspect of your life. I can’t see why people are even entertained by this in the slightest. If I wanted to know what someone is doing I would rather just talk with them about it face to face instead of just seeing a post. Nowadays it’s all about validation and bragging, something that’s very toxic and damaging to people’s mental health. It was a partially good idea in the beginning, but it has managed to evolve into something much more sinister overtime.
Yeah, had some pretty toxic friends. The expectation with social media means they think I have to reply to them asap, and they get upset if I haven’t for a while, like bruh, I saw you 3 hours ago at school, calm the hell down

Yeah, had some pretty toxic friends. The expectation with social media means they think I have to reply to them asap, and they get upset if I haven’t for a while, like bruh, I saw you 3 hours ago at school, calm the hell down
Yes, I find that these types of things all contribute to a societal expectation of instant gratification. It’s the same thing with dating apps like Tinder. Not only do you have to be good looking to get a match, you also have to respond immediately to messages or else someone better will replace you within a few swipes. This is no longer a time of discovery, we simply take comfort in the familiar and eliminate any option that requires the slightest bit of work or temporary inconvenience.

I already know I'm ugly so I just don't care if people see my face or not anymore. In fact I punish normies by forcing them to see it.

D
Yes, I find that these types of things all contribute to a societal expectation of instant gratification. It’s the same thing with dating apps like Tinder. Not only do you have to be good looking to get a match, you also have to respond immediately to messages or else someone better will replace you within a few swipes. This is no longer a time of discovery, we simply take comfort in the familiar and eliminate any option that requires the slightest bit of work or temporary inconvenience.
Dating apps are a waste of time, imo. Meeting people through hobbies and common interests is way better

"Having no social media is a big red flag" I strongly disagree

it's just fucking over for your ass if you're not on social media

I used to have it but deleted back in 2012

Imagine having social media with only bot(s) following you. What's the point when you're suffering from Ass-bergers, JFL!!! :feelsohgod::feelshaha:

my only social is incels.is

I don't give a fuck what my coworkers think in reality, there's no way I am gonna maintain or even mention I have Facebook. I don't care if they think it is a red flag, I don't care if it is even a red flag because I am not who they think I am. And the truth is for ugly people no one really cares to see our social media even if we did have one except to poke fun at our hobbies or gods. So who cares?
This

But girl on tiktok said that she likes unpopular guys

I deleted my Facebook during Covid and haven't heard from anybody. Nobody I was "friends" with has bothered to contact me. Not that I had any real friends anyways, but just goes to show that nobody actually cares about you, social media is all fake. It's just a place to brag about yourself and collect likes. When you leave nobody even notices.

Doesnt matter if you are good looking.

So tired of primary school "incels" shitposting here. Nobody over the age of 18 gives a shit about social media. People have actual lives, not virtual ones.
@TheDarkEnigma :feelsugh:, zoomers are entering their 20s now and they all use Instagram and Snapchat.

Last edited:
@TheDarkEnigma :feelsugh:, zoomers are entering their 20s now and they all us Instagram and Snapchat.
I don't use social media at all.

It was never needed.

yes. we just NPCs to normies

Don’t care what some thots think. The real problem with not having social media is that a good chunk of relationships start on there. Normies will meet some foid, fail to ask her out or whatever, but then they hit each other up later on social media and boom.

Big red fags are scary

My facebook/etc haven't been "updated" in almost a decade. The people I knew from high school who still have me on their friends list probably think I'm dead or something, and they wouldn't be completely wrong.
I never signed up for the newer ones like instagram/twitter but what would be the point? It is now a tool for validation farming & bragging. I have nothing to brag about to normies and in fact I don't think I would get much satisfaction from it after my experience in life.

Last edited:
You can just tell them that they can follow you on your Incels.is account? This technically counts as social media

I have a snapchat, with some coworkers and family on it. I never receive messages, though. I used to post some snaps a few years back when I first got it, too, but never got any responses, so I just stopped using it. It's still installed on my phone, though, so technically I have snapchat. :fuk:

I still have an Instagram , but I don’t post anything

yes absolutely. when facebook first launched, it was the foids in my class that had accounts first. tons of friends within a week.

I use social media just to look at memes and maybe fap to foids
I have no followers it's just an account

It’s hard to establish a social media presence if you were a loser in highschool with no friends. That’s usually when tight circles of friends are made and it’s harder to make friends later on. Once your past that point and you still have no friends, you’re basically a loner forever.

It’s hard to establish a social media presence if you were a loser in highschool with no friends. That’s usually when tight circles of friends are made and it’s harder to make friends later on. Once your past that point and you still have no friends, you’re basically a loner forever.
this goes hard