Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel having no friends or gf ever is unbelievably brutal mentally

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
and slaving on top of it so you don't have time for shit. my mind is broken

over for u nigga. u need Ruh ruh ROPE
but to be srs. nothing u can do tbh

its unnatural AF. maybe we(loners) are future

over for u nigga. u need Ruh ruh ROPE
but to be srs. nothing u can do tbh
Keyboard trouble1

Ngl I made friends by playing sports. I have a few subhumans I’m cool w/ now :feelsokman:

iktf
never really had friends, i tried talking to a kid who i thought was my childhood a few years ago on fb and he didn't even remember who i was lol
since i left high school 10 years ago i've been completely alone and isolated besides family, social workers and my job provider (you need to attend once a month to keep collecting neetbux). trying to figure out how to escape

Ngl I made friends by playing sports. I have a few subhumans I’m cool w/ now :feelsokman:
mogs me hard. I rot all day at home
iktf
never really had friends, i tried talking to a kid who i thought was my childhood a few years ago on fb and he didn't even remember who i was lol
since i left high school 10 years ago i've been completely alone and isolated besides family, social workers and my job provider (you need to attend once a month to keep collecting neetbux). trying to figure out how to escape
same. I found ways of escaping. I went to Buddhist temple and was easy to talk to people there as many woke ricecels with low smv there but now I have gotten lazy and don't do anything

This is why I quit and went neet, bought myself an upcoming ukmaxx

tell me about man, im like an alien in this world

Damn near impossible to make any friends after HS/college. At that point, most friend circles should already be established, and unless you claimed you just moved to the area, you will be seen as weird for not having any. You basically have to pray that none of the new people you hang out with ask why you don’t have any friends, or else you will immediately lose basically any social status you just obtained JFL. It’s a clown world, we’re just living in it. :feelsclown:

I had friends in university,they were all autistic weebs like me,probably they were still virgins at that age (21~).

It was nice,and of course I haven't seen them in years.

I have some friends

Damn near impossible to make any friends after HS/college. At that point, most friend circles should already be established
:feels: this is so fucking true. Some events led me to cutting ties with all of my school friends and since then it seems impossible to make that kind of friends again. The ones that say hi to you everyday, invite you to take a beer each one or two weeks...

:feels: this is so fucking true. Some events led me to cutting ties with all of my school friends and since then it seems impossible to make that kind of friends again. The ones that say hi to you everyday, invite you to take a beer each one or two weeks...
They realized there is no point in having friends if they're not getting something out of it

mogs me hard. I rot all day at home

same. I found ways of escaping. I went to Buddhist temple and was easy to talk to people there as many woke ricecels with low smv there but now I have gotten lazy and don't do anything
I used to attend dharma lessons when I was schooling but now Im wageslavin, feel more self conscious of looks and am also lazy to attend now. :feelsbadman:

I have no IRL friends
but have 2 online friends (3 if you count @ThePlagueDoctor )
but having no gf is what hurts me the most

There's a reason so many incels rope

I go walk alone

Beyond over if you never had friends tbh

Hobbies are great if you have time.

no gf = slow rope
no friends = fast rope

Absolutely suifuel