Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having no friends is so painful

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Most of you complain about not having a gf, but imagine not having a single friend...
That`s really painful. :cryfeels:

im glad im not one of those people who require friends irl

Man.. chat me up.. it's a start right?

I don't want to have friends.

Don't need em.

Is ok you can make here friends :feelstrash:

Yeah but if you dont have friends, then you dont have to worry about them humble bragging about their sex life to you so thats a plus

I don't have friends
I used to have but they were fake

I have no irl friends (or online friends really, because maintaining online friendship is too exhausting and offers too little reward)
friendship = magic
if I had a true true friend, I'd be more powerful than the demiurge

I have no irl friends (or online friends really, because maintaining online friendship is too exhausting and offers too little reward)
friendship = magic
if I had a true true friend, I'd be more powerful than the demiurge
Yeah I agree

It is a double edged sword, having friends as a truecel may provide some happiness but then it would be potent suifuel too because you would have to spend time around their girlfriends. Most of my childhood and teenage hood friends have girlfriends apart from one.

I can`t even make online friends and tbh irl and online friends are two diferent worlds.
I believe there isn`t as value in online friendship as an irl friendship.

Last edited:
I don't have friends
I used to have but they were fake
Every “friend” i had in high school turned their back on me and cut contact after graduation

Every “friend” i had in high school turned their back on me and cut contact after graduation
kinda the same just replace highschool with middleschool
It was only me reaching out to them and in the end
I wouldn't do it anymore, they didn't care at all

Most of you complain about not having a gf, but imagine not having a single friend...
Yes. Not being able to connect with at least one of the humans around you is honestly more painful than the thought of no girlfriend.

tbh this seems to happen to a lot of undesirable guys and failed normies. The "friends" expect you to reach out to them otherwise they don't really bother staying in touch and eventually they cut you off anyway even if you reach out to them.
"Friends" are fickle.

I feel you ive never had any friends to count on, so I switched to watching anime and playing video games. They're the only friends I got. :feelsbadman:

the better situation of an incel is have a friend who are a incel too

in reality, that's is the only true friendship that exists

I like you bro. How is your guitar progress going?

yea i do something cool in a video game and then want to tell someone but then i realize i have literally no friends and no one cares.

Not when you’re at one with shiva

I used to have dozens upon dozens of drinking buddies, seen them day in/day in the pub out for a decade. Now I can't ever drink alcohol again and was relocated to a different town, guess how many I'm still in touch with or have bothered to check if I'm still alive?

I don't care about having friends, you can have all mine if you'd like.

Join a cartel or something you will have plenty of friends then tbh

Normie friends are worse than having no friends at all

You can change that