Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel having no friends is more brutal than not having a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
not being able to waste time with other humans is suifuel. never having a gf is already normal for me but not having friends is just icing on the sui cake. imagine rotting your entire youth on rpg's and forums, YOU WILL NEVER GET THAT TIME BACK. THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AND FORMATIVE TIME IN YOUR LIFE AND WE WASTED IT, IT IS OVER BOYOS.
825B6ED3 C93A 4EF4 B669 F1E34F3EBF2A

Even IF you get friends most normfags are pieces of shit

My friends are lifefuel to me tbh

Id rope withtout friends

Even IF you get friends most normfags are pieces of shit
another brutal blackpill, making actual good friends is rare as fuck. it is over my friend

Id rather have a loyal virgin looksmatch gf. Then make some online friends on steam or ps4 and that should be enough. U could also hang out with ur gfs friend group/social circle.

Face it, sex and a stable relationship with a looksmatch trumps anything.

My friends are lifefuel to me tbh

Id rope withtout friends
i hope they dont fuck you over man. i had friends but they all abandoned me at some point

You need to have at least one of that, a gf or friends.
Without, you can't escape the rope.

Meh, internet forums are a good substitute IMHO.

Id rather have a loyal virgin looksmatch gf. Then make some online friends on steam or ps4 and that should be enough. U could also hang out with ur gfs friend group/social circle.

Face it, sex and a stable relationship with a looksmatch trumps anything.
cope, having a gf like that is even more ludicrous than making irl friends
Meh, internet forums are a good substitute IMHO.
cope ngl ngl

all the friends I had in high school all have gf's now or are too busy to hang out, and tbh i'm lazy person in general and just spend most of my time ldaring and watch anime/ posting on .co

all the friends I had in high school all have gf's now or are too busy to hang out, and tbh i'm lazy person in general and just spend most of my time ldaring and watch anime/ posting on .co
this is the fate of many low value men

i wish i had some friends to cope with ngl

personally i would hate having friends. most of them have fucked me over. and seeing them with their girls was so depressing. and not one of them has ever helped me to get a girl because they knew how much of loser and inferior i was.

personally i would hate having friends. most of them have fucked me over. and seeing them with their girls was so depressing. and not one of them has ever helped me to get a girl because they knew how much of loser and inferior i was.
i agree, normie friends are trash and they abandon you as soon as their life seems to change for the better. same shit different fucking day. humans are just trash

I would've played RPGs with my friends, if I had friends. The things I did in my friendless hours were not things I necessarily needed friends for.

it would be nice to alcoholmax with someone but normies really hate ugly people and it's impossible to be friend with them without them using you for entertainment

at the end of the day u are alone