Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having no chin is depressing

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Along with a receding hairline , my non existant chin constantly reminds me that know foid will ever look twice at me.

all foids look for a strong jawline and immediately dismiss you if you dont possess it.

:cryfeels:

Existance is brutal.

Existance is brutal.

doesnt help that literally one of the main things foids subconsciously look for in a male is a strong jawline, alongside hunter eyes and good hairline.

B6c

Having no chin is THE incel trait

Anyone with a big chin/jaw is volcel imo

doesnt help that literally one of the main things foids subconsciously look for in a male is a strong jawline, alongside hunter eyes and good hairline.
That’s why foid right were a mistake

Chin is more important than height

Bitches looking up & immediately think theres no jawline eclipsing his other facial features, ewwwww.

Being ugly is a crime in 2020.

My chin is bad but not rock bottom. At the very least it’s not just a diagonal slope, but its recessed as fuck

Gigacope. Height is the first thing women care about. If you don't pass their height requirement regardless of your chin, jaw and cheekbones.
Not really, they only care about chin, and jaw. Height is a bonus, not a requirement.

Imagine having the worst eye area in the world like mine

What the fuck are you talking about? At least 9/10 female Tinder profiles contain a minimum height requirement. And they often state, no exceptions. Even if you have a 10/10 face, if you're a turbomanlet you will struggle. I have literally never seen a guy below 5'8" with a girlfriend.

But what can I expect from a 6'1" Chadlite JFL.
Okay sure, but you have to have atleast an average chin as well as height to run tinder game. Can't have one without the other.