Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having never been on a date is brutal

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Japan made me an alcoholic
★★★★★
Being completely dateless is the most brutal form of inceldom. This game of life never even started for me, the game was over before it began. Even before I tried, I was already written off because of my genetics. Science would call this, reproductive values, but I would say, this is the Incel Cinematic Universe fact.

paying hookers or geomaxing to subhuman lands is only option for incels

Normalfriends go on da
paying hookers or geomaxing to subhuman lands is only option for incels
This. You need to travel to a country where you mog most of the native men.

I blame our parents for not recognizing the worthlessness of their genetics.
My dad was a Chad when he was young, I have seen pictures of him. He was easily 7.5/10. My mom on the other hand was average becky. I dont know why I ended up sub5

soyciety is just fucking broken at the core mechanics. i need to help us try to make it great agian

i have never been on a date and honestly its kinda of a cuck move.
you pay food and drink for a foid and get boring ass convo in return.

its a chore not a pleasure

Normalfriends go on da

This. You need to travel to a country where you mog most of the native men.
life style choices, you probably got a shit diet and/or your mom didnt eat well so you got that chad natal test

being khhv is even more brutal

yea i get you

im fucking alien to this soys

My dad was a Chad when he was young, I have seen pictures of him. He was easily 7.5/10. My mom on the other hand was average becky. I dont know why I ended up sub5
Cos your real dad was the milkman

Genetic recombination

It's weird, isn't it?

Same story here except he was a Tyrone and she was rocking the skinny fat look with a sixhead instead of a forehead.

Bucket list item i will never tick off

Being completely dateless is the most brutal form of inceldom. This game of life never even started for me, the game was over before it began. Even before I tried, I was already written off because of my genetics. Science would call this, reproductive values, but I would say, this is the Incel Cinematic Universe fact.

View attachment 1045547
The only way I can relate to other people is thru japanese hentai games

Is this you in the clip? poor bastard lookin like a hostage ready to be executed by ISIS