Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Having multiple partners increase risk of cancer. It's over for chad

ZhamgAsherTeo

ZhamgAsherTeo

Greycel
Just read that having many sexual partners can lead to penile cancer. This isnt looking so good for chad

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

>Having sex so many times you get penis cancer
eh

I'd rather get cancer and be Chad than be a cancerless incel

I'm pretty sure that sexual activities is what gave Michael Douglas his throat cancer, no one else in his family has gotten cancer and his father, a former smoker, is still alive at 102. Luckily for him, he is made of money and got it well treated.

I don't think Chad cares tbh.

dont think theres a single man in the world who would prefer being incel over having cancer at 60 tbh

Well we're all going to die someday, but after dementia and possibly Lou Gehrig's disease, cancer is pretty brutal. I've known a number of relatives that have died of it and I'm one of only two bad looking people in my family, but these people were horrific to look at as the cancer took over and they were either in constant pain or drugged out of their mind if they could convince the hospital to cooperate. Not the best way of going and it can drag on and on to the point where you have no clue how they are still alive.

It's obvious. There are several reasons:
Bad lifestyle - like drinking.
Viruses spread from person to person.
Thank G-d for A.I.D.s.

That's because of HPV, and you can get it through so many means, I think even most people have some variation of it.

STDs and an early death is a small price to pay for pussy. Is a life without pussy worth living?
That's because of HPV, and you can get it through so many means, I think even most people have some variation of it.
There's a vaccine out, but the government is only pay for young girls to get it. If you're an adult you have to pay for it out of pocket. Why? Because the government figures most adults have already gotten HPV from all the sexual activity they've already had.