Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Having mods on an incel forum is CUCKED

Should we have strict rules on here

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
The only rules should be; be blackpilled, virgin, male. Anything more than that is retarded

Ok, but who is going to enforce these rules if there was no mod?

There's no freedom of speech here unfortunately.

Without rules and mods to enforce them forum will be full of spammers, bragging Chads and blue pulled soycucks like in incels threads on other sites

The only rules should be; be blackpilled, virgin, male. Anything more than that is retarded
unforunately we have to clarify, CIS male these days :feelsseriously:

Based. Ban all jannies tbh
Without rules and mods to enforce them forum will be full of spammers, bragging Chads and blue pulled soycucks like in incels threads on other sites
Make me head warden of .IS

At this point there aren’t any. Hence why this thread is still up

I agree, however, someones gotta keep the gays/sometimes GrAYs at bay

We're all on some FBI list anyway.

I don’t want gays, volcels, spammers, asssholes who make fun of other incels problems, foid worshippers

"We don't need people to enforce rules here! anyways here's a rule that's been proven to be broken multiple times in the past"

Please tell me this was a joke thread my autism can't see.

Cause you would have IT false flaggers posting CP here

That's why I usually hang out in the lounge, or the sewers - too many dog/gorilla/anime worshiping bitches up here.

There has to be someone to filter this place by eradicating fakecels and other infiltrators