Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having hyper NT parents is quite the experience as a non NT

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Both my parents are NT in their own unique way.

Mom is a full on extrovert. She gets along with people. Everywhere we ago, every new place we shift to, she has no trouble making friends. People immediately like and respect her. And remember her even after we've left. She has quite the social circle too.

Dad is a charmer. Despite all his vices that may make him lose respect points, he has this magical ability to make a connection with any man he chooses to bargain with. He ends up getting concessions and favors easily.

Meanwhile me and sis are a bunch of asocial weebcels

My brother makes connections so easily and everyone likes him wherever he goes. @Zer0/∞

My oldest brother was extroverted and charismatic, sister so and so, often she doesn't know how to act in public, while me and my older brother are extremely introverted and i only can act in polite robotic manner. My mom was extremely introverted, childish and quiet, beside many other things. My dad is extroverted but in the clingy annoying way.

Can't relate. Both of my parents are introverted turboautists.

They are not paranoid doomers like you that's why. A healthy brain seeks socialization.

They are not paranoid doomers like you that's why. A healthy brain seeks socialization.
JoinedNov 8, 2022Posts1,283Online16d 15h 53m

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back