Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having high IQ is a net negative.

Nograsscel

Nograsscel

mensrights.is
★★★★
Having high IQ is a net negative in this modern Western world. It causes extra anxiety, leading to high social inhibition and poor social skills. No-one respects educated people anymore, they mostly worship dumb, braindead, looksmaxxed online influencers. In Europe, a truck driver makes more money than an debt-ridden university educated scientist. Foids and society in general love low IQ people. Low IQ people, even people who have "mentally retarded" IQ levels are massively less likely to be incels. Most the benefits of high IQ will be replaced by AI in the near future. It's over.

Yeah man. As a curry with 200 iq, It's tough out there

I wish I was unintelligent and impulsive with social skills.

Yeah man. As a curry with 200 iq, It's tough out there
Brutal. And as a curry, even when you get 99% in an exam, your parents will expect 100%.

thats a myth

logan paul got a 33 on the act

Yeah it's probably true that (male) influencers are higher than average IQ but it's certainly not a requirement like it used to be. Plus you can tell that they dumbed down a lot of their content for the masses.

Yeah it's probably true that (male) influencers are higher than average IQ but it's certainly not a requirement like it used to be. Plus you can tell that they dumbed down a lot of their content for the masses.
average brain size will keep shrinking because technology will automate everything

gen alpha is 78 at birth

gen beta will be around 56

thank god im 138

Iq has and always been a cope. Most smart people have had good education which costs a lot of money

average brain size will keep shrinking because technology will automate everything

gen alpha is 78 at birth

gen beta will be around 56

thank god im 138
Average cranial capacity shrank by the volume of a tennis ball after the Pleistocene too. Must have had something to do with new ways of externally storing information even back then. Humans are literal brainlets (in terms of size) compared to their ancestors and it will likely shrink even further.

True. Despite being a loser, i always coped that i was high IQ. Turns out no one gives a shit about high IQ because low IQ people and monkeys get worshipped and celebrated. Being hyperaware is a curse and destroys lifes

Human society didnt evolve for really high IQ as it's number 1 priority, fitting in is most important so it's better to just be an NT midwit with connections than have a high IQ and be an outcast

True. Despite being a loser, i always coped that i was high IQ. Turns out no one gives a shit about high IQ because low IQ people and monkeys get worshipped and celebrated. Being hyperaware is a curse and destroys lifes
Brutal. No-one cares about IQ past high school.

thats a myth

source? also even if he did these standardized tests are not an indicator of iq, a near perfect score is easy with preparation, a retard like logan would just need more.

I've never taken the act but I assume it is analogous to the SAT in most regards, the SAT english section is common sense just literally answer the question, if you aren't esl this should be trivial aside from ~2 questions that might take a minute.
Grammar section might require a bit of studying on comma vs dash and all the other rules, but if you aren't esl u should get near perfect even without studying.
Both math sections are trivial if you did well in middle school algebra and geometry

source? also even if he did these standardized tests are not an indicator of iq, a near perfect score is easy with preparation, a retard like logan would just need more.

I've never taken the act but I assume it is analogous to the SAT in most regards, the SAT english section is common sense just literally answer the question, if you aren't esl this should be trivial aside from ~2 questions that might take a minute.
Grammar section might require a bit of studying on comma vs dash and all the other rules, but if you aren't esl u should get near perfect even without studying.
Both math sections are trivial if you did well in middle school algebra and geometry
ok but he certainly iq mogs his brother and is highish at worst. His brother relies on boxing whilst he relies on scamming and marketing

ok but he certainly iq mogs his brother and is highish at worst. His brother relies on boxing whilst he relies on scamming and marketing
they are both stupid niggerfluencer opium of the masses kikes. all the people that follow these faggots should shoot themselves.
also i love mio akiyama

Ah so self aware and smart " but for what ? . Self Awareness is a fucking Curse like you Said .

The People who barely care are the True Free Ones " .

Having high IQ is a net negative in this modern Western world. It causes extra anxiety, leading to high social inhibition and poor social skills. No-one respects educated people anymore, they mostly worship dumb, braindead, looksmaxxed online influencers. In Europe, a truck driver makes more money than an debt-ridden university educated scientist. Foids and society in general love low IQ people. Low IQ people, even people who have "mentally retarded" IQ levels are massively less likely to be incels. Most the benefits of high IQ will be replaced by AI in the near future. It's over.
This is why inceldom is mainly derivative of society and not genetics

In fact another revealing finding from the Counterpoint survey was that while 95% of US men and 70% of women masturbate, this number is only 68% of men and 20% of women at MIT!
Coincidentally, 40% of MIT is Asian. :feelskek:

I wish I was unintelligent and impulsive with social skills.
Me too bro. Intelligence is a curse, especially when it comes with severe OCD and Asperger’s. If I was NT I might stand a chance because my looks aren’t horrible

Human society didnt evolve for really high IQ as it's number 1 priority, fitting in is most important so it's better to just be an NT midwit with connections than have a high IQ and be an outcast

I
I think this is largely true, if and only if you accept the top people on social media as the ideal to strive for.

I do not agree that high IQ will be replaced by AI; actually quite the opposite. IQ generally measures the ability to find patterns and adapt your reasoning to excel in changing contexts. AI is likely to accelerate the pace at which things change, meaning that such adaptability is actually more important than ever before for long term success.

I think a good way to view this is as a gamblers who make it big and then lose it all relatively shortly. Lower IQ will probably do very well on social media or other endeavors, but will be short lived, while higher IQ will be able to perform well (but probably not excessively so) on a longer term basis across a wider variety of contexts.

Its probably not a coincidence that so many men in STEM are incels

Picture-1-720552.png

This is on the linked website. Chemists and Mathematicians have it brutal. If physics were on this I would guess they would be at the same levels as the previous two. Its kind of funny how the last two stand out in contrast to the rest like they are extreme pussy driers.

Picture-1-720552.png

This is on the linked website. Chemists and Mathematicians have it brutal. If physics were on this I would guess they would be at the same levels as the previous two. Its kind of funny how the last two stand out in contrast to the rest like they are extreme pussy driers.
Just major in studio arts theory.

Picture-1-720552.png

omg lol, this chart makes me realize my entire life was pretty much my fault haha.

I went to grad school for chemistry, and ended up doing mostly mathematics and statistical theories behind how to deal with analyzing metabolic changes that lead to disease. The mathematically perfect incel upbringing haha.

Its probably not a coincidence that so many men in STEM are incels
80% of my office looks truecel

I am willing to bet a large majority of my office is incel

I went to grad school for chemistry, and ended up doing mostly mathematics and statistical theories behind how to deal with analyzing metabolic changes that lead to disease. The mathematically perfect incel upbringing haha.
Brutal. My hypothesis is that its a combination of intelligence and lack of foid in these areas of study. I don't have the statistics on me, but I believe the more analytical intensive majors (Math,Chem,Phys) have the lowest number of foid participating aswell, so chances of meeting foids in these majors are little to none.

Brutal. My hypothesis is that its a combination of intelligence and lack of foid in these areas of study. I don't have the statistics on me, but I believe the more analytical intensive majors (Math,Chem,Phys) have the lowest number of foid participating aswell, so chances of meeting foids in these majors are little to none.

I did actually "meet" quite a few. It's not like these grad student offices were filled with unsociable neckbeard autists. There was a few, naturally, but there was a decent amount of women, even in my own lab.
At the risk of sounding incredibly racist though, the only ones that consistently succeeded were the lowest possible quality imports. It had to be DEI quotas, because there were indian girls, hispanic girls, middle eastern girls, turkish girls, etc etc. and almost all of them finished their PhDs irregardless of the quality of their work. I actually even wrote half the thesis for one of them.

One of them is an In vitro fertilization technician, another does customer service for a company that sells lab equipment. The most successful one is still a post-doc, and has been rotating around for nearly a decade now and is about 40 years old spinster. One is a substitute teacher at a high school. Total and complete waste of what a PhD was supposed to represent. It's just a veblen signaling good now, not unlike prada bads or bugattis. Zero inherent value to a phd now. They just want to be able to have people call them "doctor" with the minimum amount of effort.

its all true, but you mistake low for average iq. near average iq people do best in todays world.