Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having good genes relative to the men in your country is most important

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
6' white skinned Chinese guy in southern China will be doing really well. He'll be seen as high status and tall.

6' white skinned chinese guy in America, especially in a shithole like southern California will get absolutely slaughtered. He'll be seen as another dog eating racist stereotype.

If you have to try too hard at getting a GF, you probably don't have better genes than most men in your area. You're going to suffer.

If your genes are really bad, i.e. average 5'7 asian guy in the West, then other men will start to shit on you. You'll get disrespect just from going outside and buying groceries.

life is brutal and wants to pick winners and losers as quickly as possible

Nigga do you even live in California?

If my face wasnt ugly id have a gf easily

In my opinion having aesthetical features that are common in your area/country is almost as important as having good looking features. We should always bear in mind that women are gregarious creatures, they'll tend to imitate the choice other females have made before them rather than stand out of the crowd.
I'm saying that as someone who is both ugly and foreign-looking (I actually got mistaken for a foreigner a few times) and I feel this has penalized me even beyond my ugliness, while on the other hand I've seen a ton of guys who, despite being mediocre-looking, have managed to get some action with foids because they look like the stereotypical local.
Of course Chad is Chad everywhere, the country you live in makes no difference, but I think for many average or slightly below average men looking aesthetically homogeneous within your community can actually make a difference

In my opinion having aesthetical features that are common in your area/country is almost as important as having good looking features. We should always bear in mind that women are gregarious creatures, they'll tend to imitate the choice other females have made before them rather than stand out of the crowd.
I'm saying that as someone who is both ugly and foreign-looking (I actually got mistaken for a foreigner a few times) and I feel this has penalized me even beyond my ugliness, while on the other hand I've seen a ton of guys who, despite being mediocre-looking, have managed to get some action with foids because they look like the stereotypical local.
Of course Chad is Chad everywhere, the country you live in makes no difference, but I think for many average or slightly below average men looking aesthetically homogeneous within your community can actually make a difference

If that's true then would Chris Hemsworth in the Philippines who stands out do bad with filipina women?

If your genes are really bad, i.e. average 5'7 asian guy in the West, then other men will start to shit on you. You'll get disrespect just from going outside and buying groceries.

So you, being 6 5, are admitting that othercels have it much worse than you and you dont have it that bad?

No one sees personality on first sight

If that's true then would Chris Hemsworth in the Philippines who stands out do bad with filipina women?
No, as I said Chad is Chad, doesn't matter where he lives.
I'm talking about average and below average men. For them, being consistent with the aesthetical features that are most common in their country can be a plus, it can play a role in their sexual lives and decide whether they're gonna be incel or at least get a sniff of pussy

How come you complain about life a lot more than guys a lot shorter than you here?

i'm almost mid 30s

economy/women/society has fallen very far from my perspective starting at age 13 or so or about 20 years, year 2000 vs 2020

if you're 18 then you're already used to things being super fucked up

i'm almost mid 30s

economy/women/society has fallen very far from my perspective starting at age 13 or so or about 20 years, year 2000 vs 2020

if you're 18 then you're already used to things being super fucked up
You are in your mid 30s you were a teen way before the online/Tinder hypergamy explosion. You're telling me you couldn't get laid at 6'5 average face before online dating? Press X to doubt

Yes, I live in Colorado and it is terrible for this reason. The men are predominantly fit white Chads and Chadlites and there is a higher amount of men than women.