Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having friends is pointless if you're incel. It's a cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Seriously.

I used to have friends but I stopped hanging out with them at some point. Like what's the point. Just to hear them talk about their girlfriends and tinder matches, and see couples everywhere when hanging out with them?

It doesn't even help with loneliness to talk to friends. I need a deeper connection with someone. I need a gf who actually gives a shit about me. And obviously I need to have sex. A friend can offer none of those and will only be erfuel like I said before, whereas if you're alone at home coping you won't be reminded of your misery at least. Elliot Rodger was right on this. He got too triggered when seeing couples, but he had the right idea.

FINALLY!

Here is my opinion on friends.
Friends are shit anyway. I will die on this hill. They either find their way and ascend then they "ask" if you're a faggot for not having sex, or they are crippled by their ugliness to the point they find a reason to wallow in their misery and never ever improve. Brotherhood that you see in nekketsu are Chad only.

too right. guys are fucking weird nowadays. even if you get close on a friend level, they'll try to get you drunk or comfortable, then figure out how you do with girls and if you've had a relationship or no, then lose all positive impression of you if they squeeze out the truth

why do they care so much about what you do with your dick, it's like they're faggots or something

worst part is they know very few girls anyway, JFL thanks for nothing

Friends aren't really ever going to be a close connection unless its someone you hung out with since childhood. A girlfriend is suppose to close to you.

But women are selfish and despise having to actually give a shit about anyone besides themselves.

So this ideal "girlfriend" doesn't exist, even if you someone managed to bypass the looks filter

Having friends is definitively better than being alone.

Of course, it's better to be alone than being the butt of the joke of a group.

But if you can have at least a couple of friends to hang out who don't bother you with relationship shit, that'd be good.

FINALLY!

Here is my opinion on friends.
based

i also hate that shit when normies talk like getting laid is a choice. asking if you're a homo for supposedly not wanting a gf, or telling you to get laid. they know full well it's not a choice but they're trying to play dumb and feel superior to someone.

I just don't relate to anyone well enough to be friends with them. I cannot think of a single person I met irl who wasn't an absolute asshole.

So this ideal "girlfriend" doesn't exist, even if you someone managed to bypass the looks filter
yea i know brocel. society is extremely cynical, callous and unfair. but if you have a gf that's a deeper connection than you'd ever have with a friend, even if its still shallow

But if you can have at least a couple of friends to hang out who don't bother you with relationship shit, that'd be good.
idk man i've never found friendships to be fulfilling or help with loneliness at all

idk man i've never found friendships to be fulfilling or help with loneliness at all
Ngl that's pretty strange, even being on the park by yourself while people pass you is better than being alone.
Are you being ded srs when you say having friendships doesn't help with loneliness for you?

Ngl that's pretty strange, even being on the park by yourself while people pass you is better than being alone.
Are you being ded srs when you say having friendships doesn't help with loneliness for you?
yea bro

i mean. i guess it helps somewhat, of course. just like browsing this forum does. but barely, whereas getting a gf would make my life better for real

yea bro

i mean. i guess it helps somewhat, of course. but barely, whereas getting a gf would make my life better for real
Yeah, I'm sure having a gf has way more positive psychological benefits than having a friend. It's a halo too so you can snowball from having a girlfriend.

Yeah, I'm sure having a gf has way more positive psychological benefits than having a friend. It's a halo too so you can snowball from having a girlfriend.
high IQ

Seriously.

I used to have friends but I stopped hanging out with them at some point. Like what's the point. Just to hear them talk about their girlfriends and tinder matches, and see couples everywhere when hanging out with them?

It doesn't even help with loneliness to talk to friends. I need a deeper connection with someone. I need a gf who actually gives a shit about me. And obviously I need to have sex. A friend can offer none of those and will only be erfuel like I said before, whereas if you're alone at home coping you won't be reminded of your misery at least. Elliot Rodger was right on this. He got too triggered when seeing couples, but he had the right idea.
If you do not have any significant network of Childhood or Grade School, friends, you are pretty much alone in life, No one is going to be around you as they already formed cliques and groups, and some Non-NT, Ethnic stranger (Like me.) Is just going to be some seen as a threat.

Friends is just an old, shit TV show.

Usually friends are good to counteract loneliness but as an incel you'd experience a loneliness that no friend will save you from.