Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having fairy godparents like Timmy Turner would be the best thang

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/no8vgXg_rlw

I loved this show when I was a kid and I was always imagining what I would ask my fairy godparents to do for me if I was in Timmy's place, and how he was so dumb always asking for useless shit and screwing everything up. The bad thing is that there are too many rules and that once you grow up and you would need the fairy godparents the most they leave you.

Incels who have never kissed/held hands/hugged or been near a woman should be eligible for getting a fairy oddparent granting him wishes in compensation for his sexless,sad, bitter lonely incel life

371292D9 19C3 4EF1 9FB8 C75FF209BCDB

fairy godparent overlord gigachad: No fairy godparents for you, incel.

She wouldn't grant your requests if you were ugly, she'd just try to outright erase your existence with her magical powers. :feelsohgod:

Incels who have never kissed/held hands/hugged or been near a woman should be eligible for getting a fairy oddparent granting him wishes in compensation for his sexless,sad, bitter lonely incel life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back