Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having eyes on the front of your head is basically God's cope for balding men

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Every time I walk up the stairs and some balding lanklet is walking down I always see his thinning hair and little bald spot poking out from the top of his head. Many of these people are low normie tier at best but some LARP as confident because their height means neither they nor other pepple see their baldness very much. The Norwood Reaper is sneaking up on them.

If these people were able to see the tops of their heads they would rope en masse, hair replacement would multiply in size as an industry overnight. Even with mirrors men are looking at the front of their head mostly, I feel bad for them. Hard to see coming until its over.

Plucking is the only way. Be an ancient Egyptian and remove the contrast entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back