Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having daughters is disastrous in the modern age

• Thread starter SkinjobCatastrophe
  • Start date
SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

DESTROY ALL NORMIES
★★★
Pretty much every single one of my parents’ friends has multiple kids. Over the years, I have met and interacted with all of them as well as all of their kids. There is a trend that is of course not too surprising to us but nonetheless very interesting. Those of my parents’ friends who had sons are doing much, much better, than those who had daughters.

Some of them have a son and a daughter. When you ask them about their son, they almost always laugh a little and give you this happy but unsure look on their face, a bit like this:
B98BB40D 85F6 4C43 A45B 42D33720DE1C

and then, almost every time, they say something like, “oh yeah, hahaha, he is having some trouble but I’m sure he’ll be just fine. He’s really smart you know, we just gotta get him to go to school. He’ll figure it out” and they sound sure that, even though there may be a few struggles, it will be OK for their son

Then you ask them about their daughter and the tone shifts completely, especially if their daughter recently went to college or is anywhere in the age range of 13 to 20. They look down for a second like this:
7A181D4E 1CF9 4BAA A684 EE04AC89A996

And then they say something like “well.... I think she’ll be ok. She keeps running around with these guys that are no good. I just dont know. She does all these things that don’t make sense. I just dont know whats going through her head.” They say it with this extremely unsure and nervous expression in their voice, like they want something to happen even though they know it won’t.

This is interesting because the way things work now is worse for everyone. The parents are scared and not happy with how their daughters act. The daughters arent any happier either. They go around from guy to guy with no plan or goal in life and eventually end up in a position they never wanted to be in. They might be happy for a day or two when they are with a chad, but overall they are not as happy as they would have been if they had just married a man and had kids. The men that eventually marry these women are of course not happy, and I don't think I need to explain why. The only people who really benefit from this are chads.

In short, ITS OVER

If you have a daughter and into cuckoldry install cameras in the house without telling her, by the age of 12 youll start seeing guys deflowering your precious little princess
:feelskek:

This is the absolute state of dads with daughters. Incel son and whore daughter. Mothers are generally fine with their daughters being whores and they don't give a fuck about their sons.

If you have a daughter and into cuckoldry install cameras in the house without telling her, by the age of 12 youll start seeing guys deflowering your precious little princess
:feelskek:
12:dafuckfeels:
They get started so early these days. Brutal:feelsrope:
This is the absolute state of dads with daughters. Incel son and whore daughter. Mothers are generally fine with their daughters being whores and they don't give a fuck about their sons.
The interesting thing is that the women who have these kids almost always say they would prefer having a son because its better and more fun than having a daughter. It seems even women accept that daughters are annoying and less interesting.

Last edited:
this is what happens when you raise a daughter in the most hypersexualized era of human history. of course she's going to let her classmates use her as a disposable fleshlight. why wouldn't she? it's 2020, there's no taboo against that

The daughters arent any happier either. They go around from guy to guy with no plan or goal in life and eventually end up in a position they never wanted to be in. They might be happy for a day or two when they are with a chad, but overall they are not as happy as they would have been if they had just married a man and had kids

JFL please stop it with this ridiculous cope, I know guys like you need this cope so you can think of women as "redeemable" or think that they are "losing out" in some way, but they aren't, they are enjoying themselves, they are very happy, more happy than they would be married with children, you are coping to think otherwise, they get to fuck an endless stream of Chads and then make some betabuxx help them raise their kids later on, they get to have it all, and that's the AVERAGE woman

JFL please stop it with this ridiculous cope, I know guys like you need this cope so you can think of women as "redeemable" or think that they are "losing out" in some way, but they aren't, they are enjoying themselves, they are very happy, more happy than they would be married with children, you are coping to think otherwise, they get to fuck an endless stream of Chads and then make some betabuxx help them raise their kids later on, they get to have it all, and that's the AVERAGE woman

this is the fucking truth

Pretty much every single one of my parents’ friends has multiple kids. Over the years, I have met and interacted with all of them as well as all of their kids. There is a trend that is of course not too surprising to us but nonetheless very interesting. Those of my parents’ friends who had sons are doing much, much better, than those who had daughters.

Some of them have a son and a daughter. When you ask them about their son, they almost always laugh a little and give you this happy but unsure look on their face, a bit like this:
View attachment 307376
and then, almost every time, they say something like, “oh yeah, hahaha, he is having some trouble but I’m sure he’ll be just fine. He’s really smart you know, we just gotta get him to go to school. He’ll figure it out” and they sound sure that, even though there may be a few struggles, it will be OK for their son

Then you ask them about their daughter and the tone shifts completely, especially if their daughter recently went to college or is anywhere in the age range of 13 to 20. They look down for a second like this:
View attachment 307377
And then they say something like “well.... I think she’ll be ok. She keeps running around with these guys that are no good. I just dont know. She does all these things that don’t make sense. I just dont know whats going through her head.” They say it with this extremely unsure and nervous expression in their voice, like they want something to happen even though they know it won’t.

This is interesting because the way things work now is worse for everyone. The parents are scared and not happy with how their daughters act. The daughters arent any happier either. They go around from guy to guy with no plan or goal in life and eventually end up in a position they never wanted to be in. They might be happy for a day or two when they are with a chad, but overall they are not as happy as they would have been if they had just married a man and had kids. The men that eventually marry these women are of course not happy, and I don't think I need to explain why. The only people who really benefit from this are chads.

In short, ITS OVER
The absolute state of having a daughter. Worst tragedy of a parent. No wonder they are killing them all in China in India.

They are not “redeemable” and they most certainly are not “losing out”, I never claimed they were and I never have, because there is no evidence to support that. Women are women and we cant change their nature by having a traditional society or whatever other copes people like to have. They are still living life on easy mode.

But every piece of evidence would suggest that women are less happy now than they were in the past. Polls on women are worthless obviously so I dont count those, but you could look at something like suicide rates and see that there is clearly something happening that is not making them happier.

Fucking chad every night does not make them happier, even though thats what they pursue, its not what makes them happiest. What they really want, even though they are not aware of it, is to be in a relationship where they are told what to do and are in a position subservient to the man. The evidence is clear that women who are unmarried and sleep around until they are 40 are less happy and less satisfied with their life than women who are married young and have kids and stay with one man who makes the decisions for them

but you could look at something like suicide rates and see that there is clearly something happening that is not making them happier

That could be a result of many factors that have nothing to do with marriage, modern life is more hustle and bustle and stress than it was before, and women are only just having to take on all the stresses men had to (like being in the working world)

Fucking chad every night does not make them happier, even though thats what they pursue, its not what makes them happiest

JFL sure bud, you are going to speak for all women and decide what makes them "happiest" and overule all their actions

Actions speak louder than words, you can say all you want, but I'll go by what people do not by what they say, because if we go by your logic PERSONALITY MATTERS DESPITE WOMEN CHOOSING BASED ON LOOKS

What they really want, even though they are not aware of it, is to be in a relationship where they are told what to do and are in a position subservient to the man

JFL look at this "muh alpha male" red pill nonsense :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: