Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having chadlite friends us suifuel

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I had chadlite friend in uni. Solid 6.5/10

This is also why I think the sub8 rule is fucking retarded. He was VERY NT and confident and he was fucking bitches every week it is not exaggerated I witnessed it my self I seen it happen. He even showed me the text if the hoes he fucked he was asking if they liked his dick... It is massive Sui fuel seeing that shit.. the girls were average 5-6s but they were not ugly. In the time I knew him he probably fucked like 100 women lo
Massive Sui fuel knowing him

"Had" perhaps back then things were different

We cant know his looks over the Internet either

It was 1 Year ago
"Had" perhaps back then things were different

We cant know his looks over the Internet either
Just picture Ur typical bad boy look with a little ethnic thrown Into it but very light.

I used to be "friends" with one too. I remember a girl older than him approached him in his 1st week at the school and became a couple. He cheated on her with 2 girls from class within the next few weeks

I know a guy theory

Why not. Blackpill is about demonstrating reality he demonstrated it to me very well over many, many times it wasn't cherry picking I seen it happen again and again I seen him talk to women hundreds of times and I could tell they are into him. You can tell the way they act around him..
Something you as a Incel will never experience which is why it stands out. But fuck that I seen him take women to his room to fuck them not once or twice fucking many times

Also I sometimes hanged out with his friends (they hated me) because I was with him and seen the same thing happen and they were looksmatchedI

t's
over.

Yeah that’s why I don’t believe in sub 8 law. It seems like a cope. Truth is if you’re average you can have sex, even a lot of it if you play your cards right. I think it should be sub 6 law.

I used to be "friends" with one too. I remember a girl older than him approached him in his 1st week at the school and became a couple. He cheated on her with 2 girls from class within the next few weeks

I only saw it once myself, that two white females approached the turkish classmate when we were basically mere children. The two females were even older than us.

Last edited:

I know exactly what you mean when you put friends in quoates. Chadlites are never really friends with you. I was so bluepilled I couldn't see it. I was there just to be mogged....

Why not. Blackpill is about demonstrating reality he demonstrated it to me very well over many, many times it wasn't cherry picking I seen it happen again and again I seen him talk to women hundreds of times and I could tell they are into him. You can tell the way they act around him..
Something you as a Incel will never experience which is why it stands out. But fuck that I seen him take women to his room to fuck them not once or twice fucking many times

Also I sometimes hanged out with his friends (they hated me) because I was with him and seen the same thing happen and they were looksmatchedI

t's
over.
I really doubt I would get tinder matches as a 6.5/10 catfished dude he must be more than that. I refuse to believe some normie is fucking toilets every week like that.

i can imagine its fucking brutal

I really doubt I would get tinder matches as a 6.5/10 catfished dude he must be more than that. I refuse to believe some normie is fucking toilets every week like that.

Well ok. Most of his fucks were by knowing people in real life not tinder though I saw him use tinder and chat to girls there too so he must have had matches but most of his fucks I know of we're done by going to parties and student events etc and just meeting people there and growing a network of people also sometimes he would just randomly approach random women. Also met a lot of them at student bar.

If you would experience what I experienced with this dude you would think sub8 is cope too.

I only saw it once myself, that two white females approached the turkish classmate when we were absically mere children. The two females were even older than us.
Brutal. They probably even have drivers licenses by now

Bro you can't rate for shit. This dude is probably a 7.5 not a 6.5.

7.5 dudes get laid sub8 100% debunked hur durr

We aren't even the same species.

Bro you can't rate for shit. This dude is probably a 7.5 not a 6.5.

7.5 dudes get laid sub8 100% debunked hur durr
His friend is probably an 8 but OP larps about him being a 6.5 for obvious reasons.

"hehe checkmate guys! I debuked le sub8 theory! hur dur hur dur totaly got em with that one!"

No he is not 8 he is 6.5. Probably knowing you you would late him even lower jfl
His friend is probably an 8 but OP larps about him being a 6.5 for obvious reasons.

"hehe checkmate guys! I debuked le sub8 theory! hur dur hur dur totaly got em with that one!"

Last edited:
yea its brutal ngl

p much all my friends are 5psl+ (6-7/10) its literally a blackpill in itself

their lives are so different its insane

dont listen to people on here saying above average men cant get pussy.

How do you even befriend a chadlite.

How do you even befriend a chadlite.

He was in my class and we started talking first thats how usually u make friends just start talking to people first and then when u stick around it develops the friendship but idk if he was my friend tbh now that I look at it from a blackpill perspective probably not I was a lot more bluepilled then always blaming myself for all the problems.

mogs me cus friends

There's a gigachad (6'4) I know through discord and his whole existence pretty much nullifies me as a human being. This fucker picks up women by standing in bars and gets foids drawing tribute art of him FOR FREE. Attractive people live on an entirely different level of existence from us.

"sub8 law is fake broooo" :soy:

Okay brainlet.

You have friends? :chad::banhammer: